Geula-Related Recent Links

Friday, February 04, 2011

The Sam's Club Diapers Segula (satire)

I saved this post for Adar.  It's satire, but "accident"ally worked.

Apparently, there is a newly created Segula to get your 2-year-old to be toilet-trained.  If you're concerned about your little one getting into a preschool that requires him or her to be toilet trained, this Segula may (or may not) be for you. 

This segula involves buying a package of Sam's Club Diapers (containing at least 156 diapers) for the first time when your child is over 2¾ years old and not yet toilet-trained.  Next, you must open the package, using at least one diaper -  rendering the package unreturnable.  You will see that your child will be toilet-trained in no time! 

This segula is Baduk Umnuseh (checked and positively tested) by at least one family - mine.

5 Comments:

At Sat Feb 05, 11:34:00 AM 2011, Blogger Yehudi Yerushalmi said...

That is actually a segulah for being zocheh to have another baby

 
At Sat Feb 05, 02:12:00 PM 2011, Anonymous Neshama said...

That's what I thought. Just pack them away for the next one (or 2) :-). :-).

 
At Sat Feb 05, 08:32:00 PM 2011, Blogger Leah said...

I completely understand this type of segula. It definately works 100% of the time. A friend of mine used to smoke. Whenever the food at a restaurant was taking a long time to be brought to the table, my friend used to light up a cigarette and Bam!- out popped the waitress with our order- everytime!

 
At Sat Feb 05, 11:44:00 PM 2011, Blogger Devorah Designs said...

Must be a slow blogging day! However, this segulah also works for bringing rain. Friends would even call me and ask that I take my car to the car wash. And if we badly needed a rain storm...I must wash and WAX the car BY HAND! Works everytime! But it only works in the city that my car lives in....presently Chicago.

 
At Sun Feb 06, 06:31:00 PM 2011, Blogger Devorah said...

You could always sell the remaining 155 diapers on Ebay....

I remember those baby days.... I was so excited when I didn't have to spend $20 plus each week buying Huggies.

The downside is that once they are toilet trained, they start having an opinion on everything and never listen to you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home