Geula-Related Recent Links

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Another Kanievsky Family Miracle Story

Apparently, just sitting in the waiting room for a Beracha is enough merit to have a miracle performed.

Kooker reports (my translation):
Harav Hagaon Rav Tzvi Neker (sp?) Shlit"a tells over in his new book entitled "Emunah Sheleima" the amazing following story that happened recently:

A short time ago, a Magid Shiur in one of the Yeshivot told over to me the following amazing story:

The Mashgiah of that Yeshiva's neighbor had a great Simha. His daughter gave birth to small and cute baby boy. The baby was premature and was born weighing just 55 grams! However, then a strange thing happened.

Immediately after the birth, the mother felt that her legs were paralyzed and she couldn't move them at all. First, the doctors thought that this is a temporary paralysis that came in the wake of the woman's exhaustion after the birth. However, that was not the case. A day passed and another day and her legs remained paralyzed without being able to move them.

The doctors started to worry and arranged a series of tests that all showed the same thing: paralysis of the legs. The doctors had no cure or solution to suggest for such an occurrence. They summoned the woman's father and her husband and informed them that in the wake of this out-of-the-ordinary and strange event, they have no solution but to move the woman to rehab in "Beit Levinstein".

The family was shocked to hear this news. "It appears that there is a nerve in the brain that was damaged during the birthing process and damaged the birthing mother's legs, so the chances are that she will no longer be able to walk on her own," said the doctors despondently. "Therefore, you must take her to rehab in Beit Levinstein - maybe you will be successful in saving her ability to walk a little bit."

The family was totally broken. The young mother would be crippled her whole life... so suddenly in the beginning of her life. The family prayed, cried, and went to accept blessings from Tzaddikim and Gedolei Hador.

The father of the family requested one of the neighbors if she would do a favor to go to Rabbanit Koldetzky Tlit"a, the daughter of Maran Harav Chaim Kanievsky Shlit"a, who blesses visiting women, that she should request mercy for his daughter.

The neighbor went to Rabbanit Koldetzky and waited to receive a blessing. In the meantime, exactly at those moments, members of the family sat around the bed of the woman who gave birth, and suddenly an amazing thing occurred... This woman was sleeping for a couple hours already and she suddenly woke up saying in a panic, "I feel strange "stings" in my legs! I am starting to feel my feet!"

The family jumped for joy and happiness while the woman continued:
Exactly, at this moment, I dreamt a unique dream and immediately afterwards, I felt my legs. You won't believe what I dreamt:

I saw myself in my dream at the wedding of my brother, which is to take place in a few weeks, and I was sitting on a wheelchair with my legs paralyzed. Suddenly, I saw opposite me the Rabbanit Bat Sheva Kanievsky ZT"L [the late wife of Rav Chaim Kanievsky] entering the banquet hall. She approached me and asked me, "Why aren't you dancing with everyone at your brother's wedding?"

"I can't - I'm handicapped with my feet since the birth," I answered her in the dream.

"What do you mean you can't dance?" asked the Rabbanit. "It's your brother's wedding. You have to dance!"

Suddenly, I turned to her and asked, "Hold on a second, Rabbanit, what are you doing here? I was at your funeral!"

Then, she turned to me and answered, "I came from the World of Truth to give joy to the bride and groom. Therefore, you should also get up and give joy to your brother and his bride at the wedding," she said and she offered her hand to dance with her.

Exactly, at that moment that the Rabbanit offered her hand, I felt stinging pain in my legs and I woke up...
she told over in astonishment to all those around her. The doctors came quickly to check on her and the miracle wasn't long in coming... After a quarter of an hour, the woman got up from her bed and started walking around the hospital ward in full sight of all the shocked doctors and family.
 And here's another interesting story I found online from the same book.

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 10, 06:51:00 PM 2014, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful story and is understandable, as the Rabbanit Kanievsky was a true tzadeikes. May we merit to see many nissim and niflaot for the bneiYisrael - with the coming of Moshiach Tzdkeinu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home