Geula-Related Recent Links

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Recent Interesting Links

R' Pinchos Winston with a multi-chapter book called Drowning in Pshat (which talks about many Geula concepts for our day).

R' Dov Bar Leib has his unique take on the matzav on Mystical Paths and on his own blog.

R' Yaakov Bar Nahman on Shirat Devorah has some amazing stories in A Holy Nation.

Rafi hikes the breadth of Eretz Yisrael and has a great quote from Moshe Feiglin.

Hirhurim has Internet Filters for the Orthodox Jew

1 Comments:

At Wed May 09, 05:06:00 PM 2012, Blogger Neil Harris said...

I use to be read R Winston's stuff years ago. I just looked at the intro to the book and it's a little beyond me (I sort of blank out when I have to think about more than two of the sefiros (which is why I can handle counting).

Thanks for posting about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home