Geula-Related Recent Links

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kippur Contemplations III

See Kippur Contemplations I and Kippur Contemplations II

I owe the readers of this blog an explanation and an apology.

On August 1st, I had told you that I was going to quit the blog and had implied that I would only post infrequently.  I had every intention of doing so at the time.  I was just about to start Daf Yomi, and felt I wasn't going to have time for the blog any longer. 

As time went on, however, I realized that I missed my posting too much to just abandon it, so I started posting more and more, even while still doing Daf Yomi.  Now, it seems like I'm posting even more than before.  While I don't expect that to continue, I realize it won't be as infrequent as I first thought.  On the other hand, it may drastically slow down at certain times if I feel the need.  So I cannot tell you what to expect with the frequency of posts on this blog.  Expect the unexpected.  (Kind of like Mashiah's arrival.)

So ... please forgive me for misleading you into thinking that the blog was over.  I had misled myself as well.

In addition, please forgive me for any posts or comments in which I did not show you proper respect.  Sometimes, I get carried away in arguments, and forget to respect the person with whom I am arguing.  Also, please forgive me if Blogger's spam manager deletes your legitimate comment unnecessarily and I fail to unspam it.  Also, if you are a blogger, please forgive me if I didn't link to you or didn't properly attribute an idea to you. 

May we all be inscribed and sealed in the Book of Life and may we all have an easy and meaningful fast.

Gemar Hatima Tova!

3 Comments:

At Tue Sep 25, 04:00:00 PM 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your have no cause to apologize. what you are doing is a blessing for us all and i am grateful for your presence and time you spend on this. May you be inscribed and sealed in the Book of Life. An easy fast

 
At Wed Sep 26, 03:52:00 PM 2012, Blogger Devorah said...

Happy to keep reading Yaak....

 
At Thu Sep 27, 04:08:00 PM 2012, Blogger Neshama said...

Your blogging is just too important ...
I believe your delving into the Daf will further enrichen your blogging, to the delight of your readers (phans) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home