Geula-Related Recent Links

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

28 Answers to The Famous "How Was Approaching Mt. Sinai Dayeinu Without The Torah?" Question

Last Shavuot night, I gave a Shiur where I went through some of the answers to the famous question that many ask on the Haggada:

How could it be that if we were brought close to Har Sinai and not had received the Torah, it would have been enough?  Isn't the Torah the essence of Creation?

I listed 28(!) answers that I found in various Haggadot that I had access to.  I may have found more, but I ran out of time in my research.  Here are my notes from that Shiur:



Click on the bottom right button to view the Excel doc in Full-size.

If you know of any sourced answers to the question that I have not listed, please let me know in the comments.

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 31, 05:49:00 PM 2015, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ramchal daas tevunos siman 158 page 171 in freidlander ed

 
At Tue Mar 31, 05:54:00 PM 2015, Blogger yaak said...

Nu, what does he say the answer is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home