Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, March 07, 2005

Rabbi Slifkin removes his "Controversy" Page

Rabbi Slifkin has removed the content of the web page that he devoted to the controversy surrounding the banning of his books. In its place Rabbi Slifkin wrote the following:
After consultation with my Rabbonim, I have taken down this section of my website in an attempt to bring closure to this issue.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who wrote in with messages of support. I will endeavor to reply to every letter received, but please note that due to the flood of e-mails being received lately, I cannot guarantee that this will be prompt.

Sincerely,

Nosson Slifkin


I hope that this will in fact be behind him, and that he will one day be accepted by all of Klal Yisrael.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home