Geula-Related Recent Links

Friday, April 29, 2005

Milestone

I got added to 2 bloggers blogrolls yesterday:

Destination Jerusalem
Mystical Paths

At least they're the first 2 that I'm aware of. I added them to my blogroll too - not just in the spirit of reciprocity - but because I truly share their interests in Authentic Judaism's aspirations for Mashiah to come speedily in our days, and rabbinic predictions towards that goal.

Although this blog is not only about that topic, it's one that I find fascinating, and will BE"H continue to post about it.

And, guys, thanks for the plug.

Update: 2 more blogger giants added me:

Shiloh Musings
Cosmic X

This is way too humbling.

4 Comments:

At Fri Apr 29, 11:21:00 AM 2005, Blogger yaak said...

>>I think of it kind of like if a person wants a new and wonderful job. Treating it as a far off distant dream wouldn't do much to help get that job. He should look in the job listings, send out resumes, make follow-up calls, go to interviews.

Nice analogy. This is much like Nahshon Ben Aminadav who went nose-deep into the Red-Sea (appropriate for Shevi'i Shel Pesah). He needed to "believe with actions" to bring the Ge'ula.

>>Hopefully all the talk and yearning for the Redemption will help bring Mashiach speedily in our days.

Amen!

 
At Wed May 04, 10:15:00 PM 2005, Blogger Batya said...

You're up here, too.

 
At Sun May 08, 04:58:00 AM 2005, Blogger Cosmic X said...

Blogger giant?

Your wouldn't say that if you saw my stats! ;-)

P.S. Thanks for blogrolling me.

 
At Sun May 08, 01:16:00 PM 2005, Blogger yaak said...

Giant or not, I'm a big fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home