Geula-Related Recent Links

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Links From 10 Days of Teshuva

This is a busy time of year for everyone. I don't have as much time as I used to to blog, but I'll pass along some links that I found interesting:

BBC documentary: Bush inspired by G-d to attack Iraq. White House denies it. Original here

Jameel: US Jewry disengaged from the real Israel long ago

R' Dov Bar Leib: New crown on Vav of Hashem's Name with hurricanes

Rav Batzri on this year

According to this and this explanation, King David was annointed in the year 2883.
5766 ÷ 2 = 2883.




If there's anyone out there that I may have written against since the inception of this blog, I hereby beg forgiveness from you. I try not to do so too often, but a few may have slipped by. Please accept my apologies. If anyone requests a personal apology for something I wrote, please send me an email.

I wish everyone a Gemar Hatima Tova. May we all be able to do Teshuva Shelaima so we can merit a Kappara this Yom HaKippurim, and merit the coming of Mashiah, speedily in our days. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home