Geula-Related Recent Links

Friday, February 10, 2006

Prayer Before Surfing

Rav Shmuel Eliyahu composed a prayer to be said before surfing the Internet:
"Father in heaven. Let it be your wish that I avoid sites that have prohibited sexual content and that I not open these sites accidentally or intentionally.

"Give me the strength to overcome my inclination to waste time and to refrain from correspondence with prohibited women (men) or with a person who uses foul language and that I not gaze at women (men) on the net."

1 Comments:

At Sat Feb 11, 10:51:00 PM 2006, Blogger Batya said...

Oy, I stopped open surfing quite a while ago, since there was no way of controling what would appear. There are so many ways to surf the Jewish blogs and sites with almost no risk.
There's Havel Havelim and so many good kosher blogs with full sidebars of links. It's a wonderful world of Jewish blogging, and while I'm at it, don't forget to get your links about food "anything kosher" for the next Kosher Cooking Carnival!
http://me-ander.blogspot.com/2006/01/very-first-kosher-cooking-carnival.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home