Geula-Related Recent Links

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thanks for the Thanks

Hashem1.net thanked me for the translation of his post and said some other nice things as well.

I have a few things to say in response to this here in lieu of comments on his site:


  • You're welcome, but it was really a labor of love - a love for הקב"ה, a love for כלל ישראל, and a love for the topic.


  • What I did was not a big deal. I just took my limited knowledge of Hebrew, used an online-dictionary for the words I didn't understand, and started translating it. I learned a lot of Hebrew along the way.


  • The real thanks should be given to the author/blogger of Hashem1.net, who, in Rambam-like fashion, compiled the vast amounts of End-of-Days materials that we've faced in the past 5 years into one document with links to the original posts. Talk about labor-intensive! What a tremendous job he's done and continues to do with his insightful posts!
    !חזק וברוך


  • I don't consider his ברכה a ברכת הדיוט. It is much cherished.


  • May we see the fruits of our labor speedily in our days.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 06:46:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YY You sure said a mouthful! I second the compliment about you and the ones you gave to Hashem1.net. This was a super act of chessed for those of us who cannot decipher the Hebrew adequately to be informed and come closer to the Abishter.

Much of the oilam seems to be functioning within a fog, also seem lightyears away from any consciousness of this inyan. As for me, can't get enough. That's why your chessed was invaluable.

May Hashem bless you in all your endeavors for the greater klal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home