Thanks for the Thanks
Hashem1.net thanked me for the translation of his post and said some other nice things as well.
I have a few things to say in response to this here in lieu of comments on his site:
- You're welcome, but it was really a labor of love - a love for הקב"ה, a love for כלל ישראל, and a love for the topic.
- What I did was not a big deal. I just took my limited knowledge of Hebrew, used an online-dictionary for the words I didn't understand, and started translating it. I learned a lot of Hebrew along the way.
- The real thanks should be given to the author/blogger of Hashem1.net, who, in Rambam-like fashion, compiled the vast amounts of End-of-Days materials that we've faced in the past 5 years into one document with links to the original posts. Talk about labor-intensive! What a tremendous job he's done and continues to do with his insightful posts!
- I don't consider his ברכה a ברכת הדיוט. It is much cherished.
- May we see the fruits of our labor speedily in our days.