Geula-Related Recent Links

Friday, August 29, 2008

During Obama's Speech, I Screamed In Joy

During Obama's speech, I screamed in joy.

Yes, it's true.

I was screaming with thousands of fans.

I was excited.

I was enthralled.

I jumped out of my seat in elation.

I clapped for the hero of the moment.

I knew right then and there that this contest is over, and there is nothing the other side can do about it.

Yes, of course, I'm talking about Aramis Ramirez's grand slam in the 8th inning that put the Cubs up 6-4 over the Phillies.

As for Obama, he thinks the Cubs fans don't watch the game and "it's not serious". Another reason not to vote for him.

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 29, 06:00:00 PM 2008, Blogger Lady-Light said...

Ha!You foolded me until the end of your post. See mine on Obama's speech.

 
At Sun Aug 31, 01:10:00 AM 2008, Blogger Rafi G. said...

great ending! the game was much better than a political speech anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home