Geula Update from Rav Fish - Nitzavim/Vayelech, 5771 - Part 2
Actually, part 1 was really a special edition, but I already called it part 1, so I'll call this one part 2. Just a few things gleaned from his latest.
- The verse אִם יִתָּקַע שׁוֹפָר בְּעִיר וְעָם לֹא יֶחֱרָדוּ ["Shall the horn be blown in a city, and the people not tremble?"] has the gematria of כ"ה אלול ה'תשע"א.
- [YY - Rav Fish removed the "rarity" of 25 Elul falling on Shabbat in this latest version, just adding that the same will occur in 2 years and in 3 years.]
- The Rav who instructed people to store water and food now says that there will be no war soon as we merited to sweeten the judgement against us.
- Perhaps, when it says וענו אשור וענו עבר, that refers to Turkey starting up with Greece and Cyprus.
- Perhaps, after Mubarak had a personal disagreement with Erdogan [YY-is this true?], now that Mubarak is no longer in power, Erdogan went to Egypt and is now "conquering" Egypt, which is how the Ibn Ezra on Daniel 11:36-40 explains it.
- Not only is ארדואן=ארס, but it also equals איראן.
- Commentator Berit Olam on Sefer Hasidim (928) says that there are 424 chapters of Mishnayot, which equals the gematria of משיח בן דוד.
- Hagaon R' Avraham Meisels from Montreal says if you count the verses from the beginning of the Torah to the 5771st verse, you get to: כִּי-אֵשׁ קָדְחָה בְאַפִּי, וַתִּיקַד עַד-שְׁאוֹל תַּחְתִּית; וַתֹּאכַל אֶרֶץ וִיבֻלָהּ, וַתְּלַהֵט מוֹסְדֵי הָרִים [For a fire is kindled in My nostril, and burneth unto the depths of the nether-world, and devoureth the earth with her produce, and setteth ablaze the foundations of the mountains.], which makes sense due to all the disasters, tragedies and poverty that has befallen us lately. Also, if you start from end going backwards toward the beginning, the 5771st verse is: בְּזֵעַת אַפֶּיךָ, תֹּאכַל לֶחֶם, עַד שׁוּבְךָ אֶל-הָאֲדָמָה, כִּי מִמֶּנָּה לֻקָּחְתָּ: כִּי-עָפָר אַתָּה, וְאֶל-עָפָר תָּשׁוּב [In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken; for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.]
- In the United States, Motza'ei Shemita, 5761 was שמיטת קרקעות [Shemitta of the land - as the twin towers fell]. Motza'ei Shemita, 5768 was שמיטת כספים [Shemitta of money - as that started the economic downturn]. We hope that Motza'ei Shemita, 5775 will be the completion of the filtering of good from bad as the Ariza"l said.