Recent Interesting Links - Matot/Mas'ei 5772
- Kikar reveals the unknown connection between Rav Elyashiv ZT"L and Mezuza-reader Rav Moshe Ben Tov ZT"L
- R' Alexander Lipshitz in Kikar notes the connection between mourning for the Beit Hamikdash and for Rav Elyashiv ZT"L.
- R' Lazer Brody, in a similar vein, has The Nine Days and Licking Our Wounds.
- Rav Shteinman Shlit"a asked Rav Chaim Kanievsky Shlit"a if he should say the blessing of Dayan Ha'emet with Shem and Malchut. Rav Kanievsky answered in the affirmative. See the article for the reason.
- Jpost via VIN quotes Israeli Foreign Minister Lieberman after his bill to get equal burden for Yeshiva students in the army failed miserably: "I hear that reporters expect us to leave the coalition. They’ll be just as successful waiting for the Messiah," Liberman quipped.
- Speaking of the Foreign Minister, here he was speaking about the horrific Bulgaria bombing: "According to Liberman, Israel’s information identifies with certainty and beyond all doubt the Iranian fingerprint on the attack, but did not specify further."
Meanwhile Elder of Ziyon and Israellycool have information on the Rasha Merusha bomber - a Swede freed from Gitmo, who once was helped by the Swedish government to sue the U.S.Update: This information is being denied by both Sweden and Bulgaria.
- Shirat Devorah on The Battle for Damascus (and be sure to read the comments there too)
- Shirat Devorah also notes how the phrase ויוקר יאמיר is very applicable today
- Shirat Devorah on Moshiach Comes/Av