Geula-Related Recent Links

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shidduch Crisis Over - Archie is a Hatan!!!

After decades deciding between Veronica and Betty, Archie Andrews decides to ask Veronica to be his wife.

A LeHayim will be held at Pop's Chok'lit Shoppe on Motza'ei Shabbat. Betty presumably will not attend.

Mrs. Andrews said, "I'm so happy - I've been waiting so long for this moment. As a matter of fact, it's a miracle I'm not dead by now!"

Mr. Andrews said, "Great! I can finally use the money for Archie's college fund for something. I'll use it for the wedding! That boy's never going to graduate high school." When reminded that Veronica's dad was loaded, he replied, "Oh! Never mind."

Jughead said, "There better be a big shmorg at this Hatuna or I'm not coming!"

Guys from all over have popped the question to their girlfriends due to Archie's move, prompting the question, "Is the Shidduch crisis over?"

Experts believe this to be the case. In fact, witnesses spotted Mr. Weatherbee taking Miss Grundy out to a fancy restaurant in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home