Geula-Related Recent Links

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Moshe Rabbeinu's Descendants Will Return with 10 Tribes 2

Less than 2 years ago, I posted this Midrash Rabba that talks about the descendants of Moshe Rabbeinu returning.

On HebrewBooks.org, I found this book written in 5684 (1924):

"Includes respectable reports from discoveries of faraway islands, and from all the details of the areas of the 10 tribes and the descendants of Moshe [Rabbeinu] Alav Hashalom, who live further in from the Sambatyon River..."

The book is fascinating.  The table of contents lists an English section at the end of the book, but unfortunately, it was cut out of the HebrewBooks.org version.

3 Comments:

At Thu Mar 03, 01:09:00 AM 2011, Anonymous Neshama said...

It's amazing, but when your post is quiet for a day or so, even when the winds swirl around the world with an ominous sound, I get the feeling that YY is up to something great.

This is amazing and bli neder I will look for this Sefer in Yerushalayim, in Meah Shearim.

This warms my neshoma. Thank you.

 
At Thu Mar 03, 06:31:00 AM 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

There is a story associated with this sefer. You can hear it here starting at the 32:25 mark:

https://www.learntorah.com/lt-shiur-details.aspx?id=4096

 
At Thu Mar 03, 11:49:00 PM 2011, Blogger yaak said...

Neshama, it just so happens that I was busy - not trying to build up the post - but thanks.

link - I just got a chance to listen to the shiur. An amazing story! I never heard that before. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home