Geula-Related Recent Links

Thursday, December 22, 2005

OK, I had to take it

NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.

....but my results say...

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 13%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 56%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 84%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 50%

...and, my results say...

For: Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi


2% scored higher, and

98% scored lower.


The average Raw Score is: 40.6, your's was: 59.



If I were right-wing, what am I doing on the Internet?

Anyways, Hazak Uvaruch to Lamed Zayin for a very interesting test.

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 04:14:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I took it and my result was "Huh?" I didn't know you could even get such an answer, but there it was. For "What does it mean?" it says "I give up. What are you?" So, am I supposed to feel bad because I don't fit in anywhere, or good because my feelings of not fitting in anywhere have finally been vindicated?

 
At Thu Dec 22, 05:13:00 PM 2005, Blogger yaak said...

lol, Josh.

I thought that I didn't fit in anywhere. I had a few answers at the top of the list, a few at the bottom, but mostly in the middle. I should have gotten the "Huh?".

I think there may be some bugs in the programming of the results, as you can see from my post, so don't take it too seriously. Even if there weren't bugs, don't take it too seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home