Election Results & My Mixed Reaction
Updated with final numbers
The good news:
- Shas is [now tied with Likud as] Israel's third largest party
- Ain Shinui
- Kadima got less seats than polls indicated
The not-so-good news:
- Kadima likely will form a coalition that will give away parts of Eretz Yisrael
The consoling news:
- Lev Melachim Beyad Hashem, and with our Tefillot and Teshuva, He will protect us from harm that would result from this government being formed.
- We have reason to believe that Mashiah is coming in Nissan.