Geula-Related Recent Links

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gemar Hatima Tova

Wishing all an easy fast and a meaningful Yom Hakippurim.

I am hereby Mohel all who may have hurt me, and I beg forgiveness for all whom I may have hurt, whether in my posts or my comments, and of course, outside of the blog.

May Rav Ovadia Yosef have a רפואה שלמה among all of Israel's sick.

May all Israel's captives be written and sealed for freedom.

May we all be written and sealed in the book of גאולה וישועה.

Gemar Hatima Tova to all.

3 Comments:

At Wed Oct 25, 03:59:00 PM 2006, Blogger joshwaxman said...

what if they already have milah? hatafat dam berit?
;)

 
At Wed Oct 25, 05:31:00 PM 2006, Blogger yaak said...

lol

I use the "h" interchangeably between "hay" and "het" (i.e. chet, khet, hhet or whatever)
Just my personal transliteration style.

 
At Fri Oct 27, 10:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger joshwaxman said...

yeah, I knew. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home