Through Tzefania, Your Seer
The verse in Tzephania 3:11 says:
יא בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא, לֹא תֵבוֹשִׁי מִכֹּל עֲלִילֹתַיִךְ, אֲשֶׁר פָּשַׁעַתְּ, בִּי: כִּי-אָז אָסִיר מִקִּרְבֵּךְ, עַלִּיזֵי גַּאֲוָתֵךְ, וְלֹא-תוֹסִפִי לְגָבְהָה עוֹד, בְּהַר קָדְשִׁי.
11. In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against Me; for then I will take away out of the midst of thee thy proudly exulting ones, and thou shalt no more be haughty in My holy mountain.
- This verse is referring to the End of Days - as it says ביום ההוא (In that day) in addition to the context of the verse referring to the End of Days.
- עליזי has a root of עלז, which means "Gay"
- גאותך has a root of גאה, which means "Pride"
- The רד"ק on this verse says "כלומר הגאים"
- בהר קדשי is referring to the holy city of Yerushalayim
- Verse 8 refers to many nations gathering in Yerushalayim for Hashem to pour His wrath on them (it is an international parade, after all)
Is this a sign that the parade will be canceled? Time will tell...