Geula-Related Recent Links

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Starting a new party called "National Shas"


I just took this online poll (that I saw on Rafi's blog who saw it on JoeSettler's blog) which shows you to which Israeli political party you are closest.
As you can see from the results, I'm more hawkish than Shas and Jewish Home and more religious than National Union. However, I'm even with Shas in religion and with National Union in security.
I should start a new party called "National Shas".

I also see I'm just as religious as Ra'am-Ta'al. Although, I must concede that they win there. Those guys take frumkeit to the next level. They daven 5x a day as opposed to my 3, some of their members die al-kiddush Allah even when no one forced them to do so while taking others (such as Yeshiva boys) with them, they're very makpidim on ואהבת לרעך הערבי כמוך by siding with Palestinians and Hizbollah in every war - so they win hands down!

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 23, 02:55:00 AM 2009, Blogger Yehudi Yerushalmi said...

Does this mean that you are coming here to vote?

You got the same results as I did - maybe I should just vote twice :-)

 
At Fri Jan 23, 12:42:00 PM 2009, Blogger yaak said...

a) halevai
b) bechavod! :-)

 
At Wed Jan 28, 12:37:00 AM 2009, Blogger Moshe said...

I am pretty much spot-on Likud politically and pretty much spot-on National Unity religiously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home