- Gilui again makes an interesting case for 5783. I was unsuccesful in finding out what occurred in 4594.
- The Hurva Synagogue's rededication is scheduled for the Ides of March. Here's an interesting article in Hebrew about how they're trying to get the lighting just like it was previously based on an old picture.
- Parshablog on how Purim Drunkenness is an abomination, quoting Rav Ovadia, Shlit"a.
- Meanwhile, Mystical Paths has a Tefilla for drinking with Kedusha, which I saw too late this year.
- Matzav on Ignoring the Gedolei Hador and Being Praised. See my comment
#74#76, which was written LeShitatam.
- Cross Currents entitled a picture 2 titles: 1) "Seudas Achashverosh, 5770" and 2) the more appropriate window title "Ve-hashotim ve-Haman yashvu lishtos..."