- Condolences to the family of JBlogger RivkA
- Please continue to pray for Shabty ben Miriam, who is in a coma, last I heard.
- I hope to still have a restful Shabbat, despite hearing that the intened target of suspicious packages on cargo planes was synagogues in Chicago.
- Does the Living Torah really say that cannabis was used for the Shemen Hamish'ha?
- I endorse Joel Pollack for the 9th congressional district of Illinois for every reason I can imagine.
- As far as the senate goes, Mark Kirk has a pretty good record on Israel, so I like him, especially in a close race. If the race were not as tight, I might have voted for Avner Nagar as a write-in (who, by the way, has a great voice as a Hazan!).
- As far as governor of Illinois, despite an email campaign from frum machers in the city to vote for Quinn, I'll probably stick with Brady. I hope I don't regret it.