Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, May 16, 2011

More Chicago News and More

...And speaking of Chicago, here's some more Chicago news:
And in other news,
  • Ladaat notes that they celebrated Naqba Day in Tel Tziyon with a Pidyon Peter Hamor.  I personally would have opted for the Arifa, as that would have been more symbolic.
  • Mr. Qaddaffi is basically saying, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, you can't get me!"
    "I tell the coward crusaders -- I live in a place where you can't get to and kill me," he said. "I live in the hearts of millions."
    Some say that he's hiding under a children's playground, where, besides being a war-crime, is likely the source of his taunt. Of course, his protection may be linked to something else.

1 Comments:

At Tue May 17, 05:05:00 AM 2011, Anonymous neshama said...

Hi there Chicago!

Personally, I believe that Rahm was put in that position for a specific purpose, perhaps his tikun, at the right moment when Hashem calls on him.

Chicago has a reputation of being the source of crime and gangsterism in the US (up until today?) and many political and public figures come from this mud, and some manage to land in the top seat of government.

Time will tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home