Geula Update from Rav Fish - Shelah 5772
From Rav Fish's latest:
- He goes at length comparing the State of Israel to the Kelipa of Or Tahash. (Also, an interesting idea from the Zohar about Tahash, the son of Re'uma, the Pilegesh of Nahor, where Re'uma is really Hagar - see also Or Hahama on this.) מדינת ישראל is the gematria of עור תחשים with the words, letters, and Kollel. Also, תש"ח was when the State of Israel was founded. See Rabbi Glazerson's Torah code there and more.
- I'm not sure if Rav Fish has fallen for a Mars Approach Hoax email or not, but he claims that Mars will be close to the earth and the sky will appear red on 14 Heshvan, 5773. Anyways, if true, he compares it to the Rashi in Shemot 10:10 and Yoel 3:3 and the Radak there.
- He quotes R' Tzion Siboni, who hints from the verse in Bemidbar 3:43, which discusses the 22,273 Leviim, that 22 hints to the 22 letters of the Alef Bet, 273 hints to the 273 years from the morning of the sixth millennium until the year 5773, and בכור and זכר hint to the number of years left until the year 6000.
- He quotes R' Tzion Siboni, who says that there are 5845 verses in the Torah, so if you subtract 72 - the gematria of חסד, which brings the קץ הימין, you get to 5773.
- He quotes R' A.Y., who combines Daniel 8:13, which gives a date of "evening and morning and 2300", with Daniel 12:7, which gives a date of "a time, times, and a half", to multiply 2300 x 2.5 = 5750 to say that the morning has ended on that date, and the evening has begun.
- He quotes R' Shelomo Raiskin, who notes that the Iranian nuclear reactor is in Qom, which is similar to (Amos 5:2) קוּם, בְּתוּלַת יִשְׂרָאֵל and כשזה נופל זה קם. [He and I think alike.]
- He quotes R' Shelomo Raiskin, who says that the year תשע"ג [the year 5773] is hinted to in the verse where Shelomo Hamelech is being annointed with a 6-letter backwards skip: וַיִּמְשְׁחוּ אֹתוֹ צָדוֹק הַכֹּהֵן וְנָתָן הַנָּבִיא לְמֶלֶךְ בְּגִחוֹן, וַיַּעֲלוּ מִשָּׁם שְׂמֵחִים, וַתֵּהֹם, הַקִּרְיָה; הוּא הַקּוֹל, אֲשֶׁר שְׁמַעְתֶּם
- He heard from the family of Rav Ze'ev Cheshin ZT"L that every so often, he used to ask his son whether Iran said anything against Israel. And even though he wasn't interested in the matters of the world at all, he used to ask this particular question every so often for dozens of years.
- More gematrias there.