Geula Update from Rav Fish - Terumah 5773
From Rav Fish's latest:
- A wise man wrote me that Sha'ul and David reigned a total of 43 years. Sha'ul reigned for 3 years and was then killed. And then, David reigned in Hevron for 7 years, and there was an overlap of years between Sha'ul's descendants and David. And afterwards, David reigned for 33 years in Yerushalayim. If we now relate that to the years from 5708 until the end of the millennium, which are 292 years that are designated to the 2 Meshihim - as these years correspond to the 43 years that Sha'ul and David reigned - and we divide the 292 years by 43, it comes out that in [the end of] 5775, the Kingdom of David where he reigned alone for 33 years will begin.
- [YY - The calculation is: 5708 + ((292/43) * (43-33)) ]
- Also, the Six Day War in 5727 works out according to this to the time that David started his reign in Hevron, since Sha'ul was killed after a little less than 3 years from when he began his reign. And in 5727, the spiritual lights of David started to glimmer when it was again possible to pray at Me'arat Hamachpela in Hevron and at the Kotel, as these places are associated with the Kingdom of the House of David. Also, the year 5768 is mentioned in the Nahal Kedumim of the Hid"a in the name of Ariza"l as a time of Pekida. See the Haskama of Rav Yosef Salant ZT"L to the book "Midrash Shelomo" that Rav Hagaon Rav Shlomo Rivlin ZT"L announced before Kal Nidre of the year 5708 that this year will be a great Pekida in the Geula process according to the Gr"a, and it will be a hard path, where at the end will be a great victory for Israel. It is also brought down there that Rav Rivlin ZT"L said in the name of the Gr"a much before the establishment of the State of Israel that 5 Iyar is a date that is tied to Mashiah ben Yosef, and 27 Iyar - the time of the Six Day War - is a date that is tied to Mashiah ben David.
- Also, from [the end of] 5775 until the end of the millennium is 224 years, which is the gematria of דָּרַךְ, which is said about Mashiah ben David: דרך כוכב מיעקב.
- It says in Midrash (Yalkut Devarim 873): "It is written in a hidden scroll: 'אִם יוֹם תַּעַזְבֵנִ י יוֹמַיִם אֶעֶזְבֶךָּ' "If you leave me one day, I will leave you 2 days." This phrase has the same gematria  as the date of the destruction of the Beit Hamikdash: ט' באב תתכ"ח [the 9th of Av, 3828]. So, just as the sind of Adam Harishon caused Hashem's face to be hidden for 1948 years until Avraham was born, similarly, the destruction of the Beit Hamikdash caused Hashem's face to be hidden for 1948 years, which will end at the end of the year 5775, which will then be the completion of the Geula process, as explained elsewhere. [YY - this still seems off by one year since Tish'a Be'av is at the end of the year already. Maybe מקצת שנה ככולו.] And the reason why 1948 is considered 2 days of HKB"H is because every 1000 years is considered to be 1 day, and you subtract 26 years from each millennium, corresponding to Hashem's name which sweetens it [the judgement of the decree], which then comes to 1948.
- [After talking about the 3 שעות before sunrise on Hoshana Rabba as being the time for Gog Umagog,] Rav Y.W. Shlit"a adds that שעות is the same letters as תשע"ו, which is the year of Motza'ei Shevi'it, whereby the Geula process should be complete, as said elsewhere. And therefore, ביאת המשיח is the gematria of תשע"ו.
- אֱלֹהֵ-י אַבְרָהָם. אֱלֹהֵ-י יִצְחָק. אֱלֹהֵ-י יַעֲקֹב is the gematria of תשע"ו.
- Rav Glazerson has a couple Torah Code tables about Ya'ir Lapid, adding that שיוויון בנטל [equality in army burden] plus the Kollel is the same gematria as סטרא אחרא and the female destructive angel. ע"ש.
- Also from Rav Glazerson, [a Torah code and other interesting information about Jonathan Pollard that was mentioned previously], adding that he went to prison at age 30 while Yosef left prison at age 30. Also, פולארד [Pollard] has the letters אלף דור, which symbolizes the Great Yovel of the Geula, as is brought down in Rabbeinu Bahye (Shemot 21:6). Also, he was born in the year תשי"ד, where the שי"ד hints to Hashem's name ש-ד-י, which symbolizes Yesod. And his birthday was 8 Av in the U.S., while it was already the 9th of Av in Israel.