Geula Update from Rav Fish - Toledot, 5772
From Rav Fish's latest:
- A lot more is discussed about דמשק (Damascus) and its tie-in to the Geula
- Rut 3:13 is mentioned twice in the Zohar as hinting to the Geula:
|יג לִינִי הַלַּיְלָה, וְהָיָה בַבֹּקֶר אִם-יִגְאָלֵךְ טוֹב יִגְאָל, וְאִם-לֹא יַחְפֹּץ לְגָאֳלֵךְ וּגְאַלְתִּיךְ אָנֹכִי, חַי-יְהוָה; שִׁכְבִי, עַד-הַבֹּקֶר.||13 Tarry this night, and it shall be in the morning, that if he will perform unto thee the part of a kinsman, well; let him do the kinsman's part; but if he be not willing to do the part of a kinsman to thee, then will I do the part of a kinsman to thee, as the LORD liveth; lie down until the morning.'|
- As 5772 is the 4th year of the Shemitta cycle, which when applied to the Shemitta cycle within which Mashiah comes, is destined to have "plenty and not plenty". This means that the plenty has begun, but not to its full potential until the 5th year. The rains have Baruch Hashem begun in Eretz Yisrael immediately after the first recitation of Vetein Tal Umatar - the first night had a lot of rain, and within 2 weeks, they already received one third of the total annual rainfall for that year. Rain is the clearest sign of plenty and sustenance.
- It was also recently publicized that Rav Chaim Kanievsky said that we're currently at the end of Ikveta Dimshiha.
- A Midrash Peli'a says that when Sarah Imeinu foresaw that Moshe Rabbeinu would not enter Israel, she told Avraham Avinu to send away Hagar and Yishmael. Perhaps since Yishmael's whole purpose of being in Eretz Yisrael is for the Redemption and she saw that Moshe wouldn't enter - meaning the Final Redemption would be delayed, she had no use for Yishmael to be around her, so she asked Avraham to send her away.
- The Zohar says that Ateret Hayesod has the aspect of gold. The Dome of the Rock represents Ateret Hayesod. The Yishmaelim have the power to rule over this place due to the fact that they keep Berit Milah.
- The Gr"a on לי נקם ושלם לעת תמוט רגלם [Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, against the time when their foot shall slip;] says that the revenge against the other nations will only come after they have fallen economically.
- Just like the last 2 exiles were Greece and then Rome, the same is true with the economic collapse - it first starts with Greece and then moves on to Italy.
- He has a Torah Code chart about Jonathan Pollard from Rav Glazerson. The Ariza"l writes that "Yehonatan" is Yesod when "David" is Malchut. This could be why Rav Eliyahu helped him change his name from Yonatan to Yehonatan.