Geula Update from Rav Fish - Aharei Mot/Kedoshim 5773
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Clarification regarding dates
- Since the Keitz we have written about is based upon dates that were written explicitly in the Zohar in a few places, it is important to clarify that 5772 of the Zohar is our 5773. This is because the Zohar is a Midrash Haza"l and Haza"l did not count the week of Creation as a complete year as they started to count about 1000 years ago according to the opinion of the Ba'al Hama'or. And also all the hints that we brought about the year 5772 are strong, according to Haza"l, also for the year 5773.
- It's also important to clarify that in the Zohar, it says that in the end of 5772 (which is our 5773), the 72 years of Hevlei Mashiah and the birth of Mashiah will end, followed by the next stage, which is the Gog Umagog War, which will be in the year 5773, whch is our 5774. And the Zohar did not note when in 5773 (5774) this war will take place - in the beginning of the year, the middle, or the end. And although there are proofs from Haza"l in other places that the war will occur on Sukkot, the Zohar on 5773 (5774) does not mention an exact date. It's possible that the war will begin at the end of 5773 (5774) and will finish in the following Sukkot.
- We also brought down from the Ariza"l who wrote explicitly that 5775 will be the end of the filtering process, which was discussed at length.
- All these are dates of a Be'itah Geula, which is the last time that Mashiah is obligated to come. If we will merit, he will come immediately.
- The Lubavitcher Rebbe re: Nukes
- And they sent me a Siha from the Lubavitcher Rebbe ZT"L regarding nuclear bombs (Siha 10 Shevat, 5746). In it, he is concerned that a nuclear bomb will fall in the hands of a young boy who is not mentally stable who, with the press of a button, can change the world for the worse ח"ו.
- North Korea and Israel
- Both were established in 1948
- Both have similar flags
- The State of Israel is a preparation for Redemption, and it's possible that North Korea is a preparation for Redemption.
- [YY - North Korea is also known as DPRK, which in Aramaic is spelled דפרק - meaning "that redeemed"]
- 10 Tribes
- It's brought down in Pirkei DeRibbi Eliezer (17) that Kibbutz Galuyot will begin with the 10 tribes, and then Hashem will ingather those scattered of Yehuda. And we will bring down his words:
When in the future, HKB"H will gather Israel in from the 4 corners of the world, first he will gather in the tribe of Menashe, as it says: "Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine", and afterwards Ephraim, as it says: "Ephraim also is the defence of my head", and afterwards, Yehuda, as it says: "Judah is my sceptre".
- Other hints for "Korea"
- It says: הָיִיתִי, כְּכוֹס חֳרָבוֹת. שָׁקַדְתִּי וָאֶהְיֶה-- כְּצִפּוֹר, בּוֹדֵד עַל-גָּג "I am become as an owl of the waste places. I watch, and am become like a sparrow that is alone upon the housetop." This verse is talking about the Shechina that is in exile with Israel. And it is also brought down in the book "Alfei Yisrael" (vol. 2, p. 570) that this bird that is called "כוס" has a shape like a כוס - a cup - and its nature is to cry out at night and is hidden מכוסה from people. These ideas hint to the Shechina in the exile with the aspect of כוס, as It is hidden from people and cries out at night over the children of Israel who are found in exile. We find in Targum Onkelos that he translates כוס as קריא, which itself hints to קריאה - calling out and crying.
- R' Eliezer Shlomo Zonenshein adds: קוריאה [Korea] is the gematria of כבש [lamb] to hint to the lamb of the daily sacrifice, of which one was brought in the morning and one in the afternoon. This is why there are 2 Koreas: one is South Korea which corresponds to the lamb brought in the morning, having the aspect of חסד, which is hinted to [Kabbalisticly] by the south. The other is North Korea which corresponds to the lamb brought in the afternoon, having the aspect of דין, which is hinted to [Kabbalisticly] by the north. This is why the קץ is dependent on צפין קוריאה [North Korea] which corresponds to the afternoon lamb - of ערב - which is the time of Redemption.
- As we find with Daniel, who bound together the Keitz with the daily sacrifice (in Daniel 8:13):
'How long shall be the vision concerning the continual burnt-offering, and the transgression that causes appalment, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled under foot?' And he said unto me: 'Unto two thousand and three hundred evenings and mornings; then shall the sanctuary be victorious.'And in 12:11:
And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the detestable thing that causes appalment set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Happy is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go thou thy way till the end be; and thou shalt rest, and shalt stand up to thy lot, at the end of the days.
- And we also brought down the verse that the Zohar mentions about the Redemption: "Woe unto us! for the day declineth, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out!" from which the Yerushalmi learns the time for Minha, which corresponds to the daily sacrifice of the afternoon.
- Also, the wording of the Mishna about the daily sacrifice of the afternoon (Yoma 7:3) is עם תמיד של בין הערבים, which is Rashei Teivot of ה' תשע"ב.
- We also brought down from R' Aharon Lieberman that תשע"ה is hinted to 4 times in the Parshat Hatamid: את הכבש האחד תעשה.
- More about "ערב"
- ערב is the same letters as רעב, which is hinted to in this verse that talks about the Redemption (Amos 8:11): הִנֵּה יָמִים בָּאִים, נְאֻם אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה, וְהִשְׁלַחְתִּי רָעָב, בָּאָרֶץ: לֹא-רָעָב לַלֶּחֶם, וְלֹא-צָמָא לַמַּיִם--כִּי אִם-לִשְׁמֹעַ, אֵת דִּבְרֵי יְהוָה [Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.]
- Yom Yerushalayim
- R' Yehuda Veingut adds that Iyar 28 is the Yahrtzeit of Shemuel Hanavi, who coronated both Sha'ul and David. Therefore, on this day, the shining of David started to break through. The main breaking through started with Yerushalayim, which is the Sod of נצח, as the gemara (Berachot 58a, at the bottom) brings down: "והנצח refers to Yerushalayim. וההוד refers to the Beit Hamikdash". This is because Shemuel rectified the נצח, as is brought down in the Zohar (Bereishit 21b) on the verse that Shemuel said: וְגַם נֵצַח יִשְׂרָאֵל, לֹא יְשַׁקֵּר וְלֹא יִנָּחֵם: כִּי לֹא אָדָם הוּא, לְהִנָּחֵם [And also the Glory of Israel will not lie nor repent; for He is not a man, that He should repent.]
- Ministry of Education
- The Rama"z adds that the main building of the Education Ministry of Yerushalayim is called "The Lev Ram Building", לב רם has the gematria of ערב to hint that this place will last until the time of the Keitz of ערב. [See the Hebrew for the continuation of this.]
- Oshkosh, WI
- R' S. Reiskin adds that there is a city in the state of Wisconsin in the U.S. with the name "Oshkosh" [אשקש]. This hints to: וְהָיָה בֵית-יַעֲקֹב אֵשׁ וּבֵית יוֹסֵף לֶהָבָה, וּבֵית עֵשָׂו לְקַשׁ [And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble]