Geula Update from Rav Fish - Pekudei 5774 - Part 1
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Gathering of the Moatzot together
- Zohar Vayakhel 197a:
Ribbi Hiyya said: The Mishkan was only made by Israelites and not from the Erev Rav because those Erev Rav drew the Angel of Death to come down to the world (with the Sin of the Golden Calf). Once Moshe saw this, he threw out the Erev Rav and gathered Israelites alone. That's the idea behind "Vayakhel Moshe - And Moshe gathered"We see that only after Moshe threw out the Erev Rav is when he gathered the Israelites and they merited Ahdut. And also today, we see that in the merit of separation from the Erev Rav - at least from within the heart, meaning when everyone feels that he is disconnected from the final admiration that he perhaps had for one of the Erev Rav - that's when we merit the gathering of unity that we have not seen in the past.
- Also, the date when we merited this wonderful gathering of unity was כ"ה אדר ראשון תשע"ד [i.e. 25 Adar I, 5774], which is the same gematria as כנוס את כל היהודים הנמצאים בשושן.
- Also, the 25th of Adar [of a regular year] is first day of creation according to Ribbi Yehoshua, and regarding Geula matters, we follow Ribbi Yehoshua, as we see that we count according to the Exodus which was in Nissan and in Nissan, we are to be redeemed.
- And this week is also Parshat Shekalim, which comes from Parshat Ki Tisa, which is a "Lifting of the heads" of Tzadikim, as is mentioned in the book "Ohev Yisrael" (Shekalim).
- The Rabbanim decided to gather all the Jews at the gates of the city of Yerushalayim in the month of Adar.
- And it's also brought down in the book "Kol Hator" [chapter 6] [YY - I mentioned this many years ago] that the war against the Erev Rav will be at the gates of Yerushalayim. And it's brought down there that the first step to the coming of Mashiah will be when 600,000 will be at the gates of Yerushalayim. And this is hinted to from the verse בֵּית, יַעֲקֹב--לְכוּ וְנֵלְכָה, בְּאוֹר יְהוָה, where the gematria of the Rashei Teivot of the verse is 60, and the word באור is the letters of רבוא [i.e. 10,000 so 60x10,000=600,000]. The gematria of the second letters is the same as ציון [i.e. 156], and the gematria of the Sofei Teivot is the same as לב ירושלם [i.e. 618]. The Gr"a explains that it's hinted to here that when there will be 600,000 people in Tzion in the heart of Yerushalayim, Mashiah will come.
- And we find in Yalkut Shimoni (Hoshe'a 518): "Just like leaving Egypt was with 600,000 and entering Israel was with 600,000, so too for the days of Mashiah, with 600,000."
- And we find in the Zohar (Introduction 1b) "[Hashem said:] I promise you that I will not go up [to Yerushalayim Shel Ma'ala] until your population [600,000] will go up [to Yerushalayim Shel Mata]."
- Rav D. Lev adds that בעתה אחישנה with the letters is the gematria of בששים רבוא [with 600,000].
- And it's brought down in the name of Rav Meir Mazuz Shlit"a that אחדות [unity] with the letters is the gematria of משיח בן דוד.