Geula Update from Rav Fish - Devarim 5774
A very-shortened version of Rav Fish's latest:
- Rav Asher Anschel Schwartz Shlit"a brings down on the verse וַיִּסְעוּ, מֵחֲרָדָה; וַיַּחֲנוּ, בְּמַקְהֵלֹת [And they journeyed from Haradah, and pitched in Makheloth.] that if one wants to journey away from trembling [חרדות] and fear, one needs to encamp in community [מקהלות] and Ahdut.
- Rav D. Lev adds that מבצע צוק איתן [Operation Tzuk Eitan] is the same gematria as שנאת חינם [baseless hatred - meaning the war is the antidote for it].
- Kohelet Rabba Perasha 12 compares the Ketz to Moshe's burial place and the fact that no one knows either. ולא ידע איש את קבורתו is Sofei Teivot תשע"ו.
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky and the Ketz
- I [=Rav Fish] heard in the name of Rav Eliyahu Borer Shlit"a who merited to learn as a Havruta with Maran Hagaon Rav Chaim Kanievsky 30 years ago, and he remembers that in his time, Maran said about the Ketz of Redemption, "Whoever knows doesn't say." This is because there is the Ketz of the Gr"a that some people know about, but don't talk about. Now, as 30 years have passed, we hear from Maran again and again that Mashiah is at the doorway. Lich'ora [at first glance, it seems that] this is a proof that indeed the Ketz of the Gr"a has arrived.