Geula Update from Rav Fish - Mas'ei 5774
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Before Mashiah comes, there will develop a war between Egypt and Turkey
- [As mentioned earlier, Rav Fish heard from one of the Gedolei Yisrael that:
The battle that began during these days in Gaza will not cease before World War 3 will develop from it. World War 3 is the terrifying Gog Umagog War that all the prophets prophesied about, through which in the process, the King Mashiah will be revealed and he will redeem us as an eternal redemption.]
- Rav Gamliel Rabinowitz Shlit"a adds that חמאס [Hamas] is the gematria לגוג ומגוג [toward Gog Umagog] plus the letters - to hint that the war of Hamas in Gaza will bring us the War of Gog Umagog.
- It appears that we can explain how this comes about according to [what it says in Daniel chapter 11 with the King of the North and King of the South. A year ago, I brought down] the Ibn Ezra on Daniel 11:36, who said:
You should know that Aram is northwest of Israel. Also, Constantinople is north. And at the Endtimes - at the arrival of the end of the King of the North, who will have been successful until the wrath [of HKB"H] is finished [from Israel] - then will come the Endtime of the redeemer, as it will explain. And it does not mention when that will be - it just mentions that this king will go out and wage war against the King of Egypt and capture Egypt and then go to the Land [of Israel] and will then be killed. And after a known number of days from his death, a redeemer will come to Israel.
- We see from the Ibn Ezra that before Mashiah comes, a war will develop between Turkey and Egypt as the Turks will capture Egypt and will try to go up to Eretz Yisrael, but will fail. And these days, we hear about provocations for war between Turkey and Egypt surrounding the topic of Gaza and Eretz Yisrael. And we already saw in the past regarding the Mavi Marmara flotilla that the Turks were prepared to fight for Gaza. And this war will drag along after it a war of Edom and Yishmael and the whole world since Russia will go to war against Turkey since we know that they are enemy neighbors of each other and differ greatly in regard to Gaza. And we already brought from the book "Orehot Rabbeinu" about the Steipler (Ikveta Dimshiha vol. 5, p. 73 and close to this in vol. 1, p. 44):
We have a tradition from the students of the Gr"a in his name: if Russian ships will cross the Bosporus (Dardanelles), we need to wear Shabbat clothes - to tell you that the time is close for the coming of Mashiah.And the Steipler ZT"L explained that the idea is that they will capture the area.
- And [as brought down earlier] it's brought down in the book Kelilat Yofi that 3 prophets prophesied using the same language: The Gr"a, Rav Yisrael of Ruzhin, and the Holy Jew of Pshischa: that when Russia will invade Turkey, we will need to wear our Yom Tov clothes to honor the coming of Mashiah.
- 13 Golani Soldiers
- [YY - Rav Fish mentioned last week the connection to the Avot and Imahot]
- The Ben Ish Hai in Aderet Eliyahu Parshat Lech Lecha tells us that אברהם יצחק יעקב is 13 letters and שרה רבקה רחל לאה is 13 letters. Each set separately = אחד and together, it = שם הויה. This tells us that the Zivug of Avot and Imahot together has the aspect of ה' אחד.
- The book Hayim Shel Torah quotes the Gr"a that אלקי אברהם אלקי יצחק ואלקי יעקב has 26 letters like Hashem's name.
- Similarly, killed Al Kiddush Hashem were:
- 13 Jewish soldiers HY"D
- on the 13th day of the operation
- who were in Gedud 13
- and were buried the day after - on the Yahrtzeit of the Rama"k ZT"L who wrote "Tomer Devorah" about the 13 Middot of mercy
- and this occurred during the 3 weeks, during the 13 days between the 17th of Tammuz and Rosh Hodesh Av.
- [YY - see more in the pdf about the number 13]
- More on צוק איתן and 91
- [Continued from last week]
- And it's brought down in the "Igrot Hahazon Ish" (vol. 1, 204): "At at at time of war, be accustomed to שיר של פגעים". This means that it's fitting to say Psalm 91 during wartime at every moment.
- And I heard from Rav Tzvi Heshin Shlit"a that the verse לא תירא מפחד is gematria 774.
- Tzuk Eitan
- צוק is Rashei Teivot צניעות וקדושה - modesty and holiness. איתן is the same letters as תנאי - condition. This teaches us that the outcome of the war is dependent upon the verse "For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy; that He see no unseemly thing in thee, and turn away from thee."
- R' M.P. adds that חמא"ס hints to חם אין סוף - never-ending heat. That is, that the heat of the judgments come from the Ein Sof.
- מחבלי [terrorists] hint to מ"ח בלי - a brain without wisdom, which causes all the troubles - since no one sins unless a spirit of insanity comes over him. When we conduct ourselves in a crazy manner and sin with sins that are insane, we receive Midah Keneged Midah of punishment from the terror of insanity without wisdom.
- Also, the name Shujaya [שוג'עיה] is similar to the word שגעון [craziness].
- Rav Yehuda Schwartz Shlit"a brings down that חמאס is Rashei Teivot אלו סוף חבלי משיח [these are the end of Hevlei Mashiah].
- Miracles to and via Badatz Mashgihim
- Badatz Mashgihim needed to find wheat fields whose wheat was not invalid for Shemura Matza and due to the rain around Shavuot time, many wheat fields were invalid. These Mashgihim were forced to go to fields far away - close to Kibbutz Sufa with other G-d-fearing Jews with tractors to harvest the wheat. During their work, there were many rocket attacks. Miraculously, no Mashgihim were hurt doing their holy work. When they found out later about the tunnel infiltration by terrorists that happened in the area, and that the IDF spotted them and thwarted their plan, the Mashgihim knew what had occurred. The terrorists' plan was to hide in the very tall wheat that was near the opening of the tunnel, but to their surprise, the tall wheat was gone - it was cut a few days earlier by these people cutting wheat for next year's Matza. And in fact, one of the farmers in the area called up the Mashgihim and based the entire miracle on the merit of cutting wheat for Matza for Pesah. ושמרתם את המצות has a whole new meaning now.
- Iron Dome is a Miracle
- Rav Eliezer Piltz Shlit"a, the Rosh Yeshiva of Tifrah, instructed his students not to look at the sky during the Iron Dome shooting down rockets since it is forbidden to get benefit from miracles. He told his students that it's all a miracle and not Kohi Ve'otzem Yadi.
- Shomrei Emunim Rebbe ZT"L
- [Rav Fish quotes a few of the things the Shomrei Emunim Rebbe ZT"L said a few years ago. You can search many of the things he said by clicking here.]