Geula Update from Rav Fish - Lech Lecha 5775
From Rav Fish's latest:
- New Twist on Reason #15 to believe Mashiah is coming in 5775:
- I heard from Hagaon Hatzadik Rav Tzvi Meir Zilberberg Shlit"a (and it can be heard on Kol Halashon [at minute 37:15]) that he said that he heard from Jews who heard from Hagaon Rav Elchonon Wasserman HY"D, who spoke in the United States in the year 5699 - on the eve of the Holocaust - and told them the following words:
I received with Ru'ah Hakodesh that we are standing before a terrible war that will conclude in the year 5705, after which will come 10 Shemitot of Preparation for Mashiah. And the end of the 10 Shemitot - that conclude in the year 5775 - is the time of Be'itah when Mashiah is obligated to come.
- The Klausenberger Rebbe's Warning
- And we will bring words said by the Klausenberger Rebbe on Motza'ei Simhat Torah, 5775 (found in the pamphlet "Betzila Demehemnuta", No'ah, 5775):
O Holy Israel, "It is a time of trouble for Yaakov" and the Children of Israel need Heavenly mercy - both in the Holy Land and in other places. All the nations - from one end of the earth until the other - are rising against us, whether in public or in private. We just passed an extremely difficult year - with much fear and panic, especially during the days of the difficult war with the children of Yishmael, YMS"V. And we should not be like those fools who already imagine to themselves that everything is over - for such is a complete mistake - for it has not finished whatsoever. And it's possible to say that [the war] didn't even start yet - that this was but a taste where they revealed a minute amount of their power and what they are able to do. And the end is dependent upon us and on - it is clear and agreed upon that we have no one to rely upon except upon our Father in Heaven, and we have no other option except to cling to Hashem Yitbarach.
- Heshvan as a month for Punishment and Geula
- [After the Zohar talks about the 274 years from the morning of the sixth millennium - which can refer to 5774:] And we see from the Zohar that in the month of Heshvan will complete the rule of the Kelipot that rule in Eretz Yisrael. And this will be such that the idols that rule over Eretz Yisrael - meaning the rule of the Erev Rav - will start wars in the world. And while they are starting wars in the world, the people of Edom will come in and rule over Eretz Yisrael for 12 months, at the end of which comes Mashiah. And we will bring the wording of the Zohar [Zohar Hadash Balak 56c]:
And in the month of Bul [Heshvan], the enemies of Israel will fall, and all the idols that remained in the Holy Land will be removed. And from there, [Israel] will go and wage wars on the world. And while they are waging wars on all the people of the world, the children of Edom will enter the Holy Land and capture it and rule over it for 12 months.
- And it is brought in the book Benei Yissaschar (MarHeshvan:4, s.v. יצא) in the name of Rav Menahem Mendel of Rimnov ZT"L:
Our eyes see that all the decrees that begin against the Jewish People from the kingdoms and new taxes and levies always begin in MarHeshvan. And he said the reason is since in this month, there was a rebellion against the Kingdom of the House of David and they inaugurated Yeravam to the throne, therefore, the decrees of the kingdoms are in MarHeshvan.And also because in MarHeshvan, the Flood came down according to Ribbi Eliezer.
- [YY - I believe Rav Fish meant to continue the Benei Yissaschar:
And behold, according to this, you should contemplate that being that Israel sinned and said then in this month "see to thine own house, David", therefore, at the time of the Tikkun speedily in our days, behold the king from the House of David - Mashiah Tzidkenu - will rule, and he will consecrate the Beit Hamikdash in MarHeshvan, and the world will be rectified with a kingdom. And behold, according to this, the order of the consecrations of the Batei Mikdash is: the first Beit Mikdash was in Tishri, which relates to Ephraim. The second Beit Mikdash was in Kislev, which relates to Binyamin. The hoped for [third] Beit Mikdash speedily in our days - we should merit to see it - will be consecrated in MarHeshvan, a month that relates to Menashe.]
- R' Tzion David Siboni adds that חשון [Heshvan] is the gematria of השטן [the Satan] and מר [Mar] is the gematria of עמלק [Amalek].
- R' A. M. adds that the letters נחש [snake] appear in the word חשון [Heshvan].
- 5775/Shemita Gematrias and Sofei Teivot
- The Sofei Teivot of the Milui of תשע"ה is תי"ו שי"ן עי"ן ה"י, which spells ינון - a name of Mashiah.
- R' M.P. adds that the middle letters of מצאי שבעית stands of 91 - which is the gematria of הוי"ה אדנ"י in the worlds of בריאה יצירה עשיה, which is the Sod of the Geula, as the Ramhal put in his Siddur at the end of the Amida - to join Atzilut with בי"ע [the other 3 worlds].
- R' Tzion David Siboni adds that שנת השמיטה is the gematria of שמע ישראל ה' אלקינו ה' אחד.
- Also, מוצאי שביעית plus the letters is the gematria of שמע ישראל.