Geula Update from Rav Fish - Emor 5775
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Bereishit 2:4 and Geula
- [Previous installments of this are here and here.]
- The Zohar Hadash learns from Bereishit 2:4 that all of Creation was created in one day, hour, and moment. We see that the Zohar saw in this verse the exact point of time and moment of the beginning of Creation. And since the beginning and end go together, it must be that the secret of the Endtime and moment of the end is hidden here, as we explained.
- R' A Evron adds that if you count from ויכלו [YY - including the word ויכלו], which hints to the time of Redemption 6x7[=42] words, we get to עשות, which has the same letters as תשע"ו.
- [וַיְכֻלּוּ הַשָּׁמַיִם וְהָאָרֶץ, וְכָל-צְבָאָם. וַיְכַל אֱלֹהִים
בַּיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי, מְלַאכְתּוֹ אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה; וַיִּשְׁבֹּת בַּיּוֹם
הַשְּׁבִיעִי, מִכָּל-מְלַאכְתּוֹ אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה. וַיְבָרֶךְ אֱלֹהִים
אֶת-יוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי, וַיְקַדֵּשׁ אֹתוֹ: כִּי בוֹ
שָׁבַת מִכָּל-מְלַאכְתּוֹ, אֲשֶׁר-בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים לַעֲשׂוֹת.
אֵלֶּה תוֹלְדוֹת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְהָאָרֶץ, בְּהִבָּרְאָם: בְּיוֹם, עֲשׂוֹת]
- This is because the numbers 6 and 7 symbolize the unification of Yesod and Malchut of Redemption.
- Also, if we calculate the gematria of the 6 seventh words [see the larger type words above], we get 1820, which is the number of times Hashem's name is in the Torah.
- Also, the 1820th letter in the Torah is the first ו in תולדות from Bereishit 2:4.
- [YY - see Midrash Haser Veyeter for an interesting idea about both the first and second ו of the word תולדות. Namely, Bereishit 2:4 and Rut 4:18] are the only 2 places in Tanach with תולדות with 2 vavs since the world was created complete and when the descendant of Peretz (Mashiah) comes, it will become complete again. It also says there that the only 2 places in Tanach where תולדות is missing the first vav is Bereishit 25:12 וְאֵלֶּה תֹּלְדֹת יִשְׁמָעֵאל and Bereishit 36:1 וְאֵלֶּה תֹּלְדוֹת עֵשָׂו. Perhaps, the 1820th letter of the Torah being the first vav of תולדות symbolizes that these 2 nations - Esav and Yishmael - do not have Hashem with them.]
- R' Yaakov Matar adds that the "hidden number" of 1820 is 762 [the difference between 1 and 8 is 7, the difference between 8 and 2 is 6, and the difference between 2 and 0 is 2] and the "hidden number" of 762 is 14 [the difference beween 7 and 6 is 1 and the difference between 6 and 2 is 4]. 762 + 14 = 776.
- R' Avraham Agassi adds that this verse (Bereishit 2:4) has 50 letters, hinting to the Redemption that comes via the 50th gate.
- Quick Torah Code
- R' A. Tovi adds that בעתה is hinted to [with a 3-letter skip] in the verse וְשָׁמְרוּ בְנֵי-יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֶת-הַשַּׁבָּת, לַעֲשׂוֹת אֶת-הַשַּׁבָּת לְדֹרֹתָם, בְּרִית עוֹלָם
- We also see that the letters תשע"ו are found exactly in the middle of the code.
- Nepal Earthquake
- Mount Everest (אורסט), where there was a terrible tragedy on Iyar 6, 5775, is found in the third-to-last letter in the following verse: בְּרַגְלַיִם, תֵּרָמַסְנָה; עֲטֶרֶת גֵּאוּת, שִׁכּוֹרֵי אֶפְרָיִם [The crown of pride of the drunkards of Ephraim shall be trodden under foot]. This is the sole result for אורסט in Rashei & Sofei Teivot in all of Tanach in all directions. And if we can say such a thing, Hashem is hinting at the end of Yom Ha'atzma'ut, that Mount Everest, which is found in the middle of the verse that talks about the end of the State of Israel, is trembling. This is because the state is currently right before the end of its mission and purpose - when the King Mashiah is coronated.
- The Himalayan Mountains (המליה) are hinted to twice [first as a second letter and second as a Rashei Teivot] in the verses that prophesy the State of Israel (Micha 4:7-8): וְשַׂמְתִּי אֶת-הַצֹּלֵעָה לִשְׁאֵרִית, וְהַנַּהֲלָאָה לְגוֹי עָצוּם; וּמָלַךְ יְהוָה עֲלֵיהֶם בְּהַר צִיּוֹן, מֵעַתָּה וְעַד-עוֹלָם. וְאַתָּה מִגְדַּל-עֵדֶר, עֹפֶל בַּת-צִיּוֹן--עָדֶיךָ תֵּאתֶה; וּבָאָה, הַמֶּמְשָׁלָה הָרִאשֹׁנָה, מַמְלֶכֶת, לְבַת יְרוּשָׁלִָם [And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a mighty nation; and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from thenceforth even for ever. And thou, Migdal-eder, the hill of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come; yea, the former dominion shall come, the kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem.]
- It is also the Sofei Teivot of כִּי לַיהוָה, הַמְּלוּכָה; וּמֹשֵׁל, בַּגּוֹיִם
- R' Tzion David Siboni adds that אורסט is gematria 76, hinting to 5776.
- Ki LaHashem Hamelucha's pamphlet brings down that the earthquake took place on April 25th, which is written 25/04 [in European style], which hints to the number 2504, which is the gematria of חמשת אלפים שבע מאות שבעים וחמש [i.e. 5775].
- It is also the gematria of מלחמת העולם השלישית התשע"ה [WWIII 5775].
- It is also the gematria of the entire verse וְהָיָה בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא, בְּיוֹם בּוֹא גוֹג עַל-אַדְמַת יִשְׂרָאֵל--נְאֻם, אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה: תַּעֲלֶה חֲמָתִי, בְּאַפִּי [And it shall come to pass in that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that My fury shall arise up in My nostrils.]
- We find in Midrash (Yalkut Hoshea 533) that Israel will not be redeemed until we descend to the lowest level possible.
- The Hessed LeAvraham says the same.
- It's brought down in the name of the Ben Ish Hai that before Mashiah, there will be a great downfall in matter of Tzeni'ut.
- Rav Aharon Rumpler Shlit"a says that this is hinted to in the verse נָפְלָה לֹא-תוֹסִיף קוּם, בְּתוּלַת יִשְׂרָאֵל [YY - and as Midrashim say that when we are doing Hashem's will, put the comma after תוסיף - not after קום]. That is, when we have fallen to a place where we can fall no further, then "Arise, O virgin of Israel."
- It appears that we an explain according to this that the earthquake in Nepal (נפאל) in the month of Iyar 5775 hints that the falling has already reached the bottom, as if to say that the falling (נפילה, similar to נפאל) is shaking since there is no more room for further falling.
- We'll bring a Torah code table from R' Baruch Gil where we find התאריך נפל התשע"ה אליהו (where the word נפל hints to Mashiah, who is called בר נפלי, and the country Nepal)
- Another Torah Code
- We find in this one תשבי באיר, תשע"ה, אליהו and more. This code cuts through the Israelites travels until reaching Israel, which hints to exile and redemption, along with verses that talk about the Land of Israel.
- Leap years
- Pirkei DeRibbi Eliezer says that just as the ability to create on-the-spot leap years was decreased during the subjugation in Egypt, similarly it will be decreased at the end of the 4th kingdom until the coming of Mashiah.
- It appears that we can explain why at the end of exile, the ability to create on-the-spot leap years [עיבור] was decreased. It is because at the end of exile, when the subjugation strengthens, the situation in the Kabbalistic worlds is a situation of "birth" and the end of pregnancy [עיבור], so it comes out that there is no longer any room to increase making leap years.
- R' Yaakov Matar adds that משיח is Rashei Teivot for מולד שעות יום חלקים [Molad, hours, day, parts of the hour] since the Molad of the moon applies to Malchut, and it is divided into the day, hours, and parts of the hour. Therefore, שעות is the same letters as תשע"ו, which is when the birth will conclude.