Geula Update from Rav Fish - Vayishlah 5775
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Sha'ar Harahamim to be opened by the Wakf
- It says (Yehezkel 44:1) וַיָּשֶׁב אֹתִי, דֶּרֶךְ שַׁעַר הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַחִיצוֹן, הַפֹּנֶה, קָדִים; וְהוּא, סָגוּר. וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלַי יְהוָה, הַשַּׁעַר הַזֶּה סָגוּר יִהְיֶה לֹא יִפָּתֵחַ וְאִישׁ לֹא-יָבֹא בוֹ--כִּי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי-יִשְׂרָאֵל, בָּא בוֹ; וְהָיָה, סָגוּר. אֶת-הַנָּשִׂיא, נָשִׂיא הוּא יֵשֶׁב-בּוֹ לאכול- (לֶאֱכָל-) לֶחֶם--לִפְנֵי יְהוָה; מִדֶּרֶךְ אוּלָם הַשַּׁעַר יָבוֹא, וּמִדַּרְכּוֹ יֵצֵא. [Then he brought me back the way of the outer gate of the sanctuary, which looketh toward the east; and it was shut. And the LORD said unto me: 'This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, neither shall any man enter in by it, for the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it; therefore it shall be shut. As for the prince, being a prince, he shall sit therein to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of the gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.']
- Rashi on "בא בו" explains that HKB"H will enter it in the future to come.
- Also, the Metzudat David explains "the prince" that "he is the King Mashiah - since he is the prince and it is not honorable to sit in the place of the people to eat the Kodashim (sanctified food) together with them, he will therefore sit in the space of that gate to eat the meat of the Kodashim before the Heichal of Hashem."
- We see that Mashiah is connected to the gate of the Mikdash that faces east - i.e., the eastern gate that is closed until the coming of Mashiah and will be opened during the coming of Mashiah - and there will be the place where the Mashiah will eat the meat of Kodashim.
- And it came to fruition that the Muslim Wakf, who controls Har Habayit, publicized that it is about to open Sha'ar Harahamim, which is the eastern gate, and to enable its use and rebuild it.
- R' Tziyon David Siboni adds that שער רחמים plus the words and letters equals the milui of משיח [both equaling 878].
- It is also brought down in the book "Mishkenei Elyon" (introduction):
And if these Sha'arei Rahamim are opened, there will be no gate among the lower [earthly] gates that will not be opened since all actions of the lower world is dependent on the upper world [heaven], and it is known that everything is one chain reaction from the head until the end [YY - I believe this means from Keter to Malchut]
- And it is also brought down in the book "Travels of Rabbi Petachia of Regensburg" [pp. 64-65, which is pp. 72-73 in the pdf pages, quoting the full quote]:
At Jerusalem there is a gate, its name is, Gate of Mercy. The gate is full of stone and lime. No Jew, and still less a Gentile, is permitted to go there. One day the Gentiles wished to remove the rubbish and open the gate, but the whole land of Israel shook, and there was a tumult in the city until they left off. This is a tradition amongst the Jews that the divine glory appeared through this gate, and that through it it would return. It is exactly opposite Mount Olivet. Mount Olivet is lower than it. Nevertheless, whoever stands on that mountain may see it. His feet will stand that day on Mount Olivet. [Zecharia 14:4] They shall see distinctly when the Eternal will return to Zion through that gate. Prayers are offered up there. The Tower of David still exists.
- And it is also brought down in the book Avodat Shemuel that the Kabbalist Rav Shemuel Darzi ZT"L would pray Musaf on Hoshana Rabba opposite Sha'ar Harahamim in light of the tradition that the opening of the gate is connected with the coming of Mashiah.
- R' S. Reiskin adds that it came to fruition that they printed the picture of Sha'ar Harahamim on the 50-Shekel bank note to hint that the place is connected to the 50th gate [of Binah] from which the Redemption comes.
- Also, it came to fruition these days that the US is going to appoint a new Secretary of Defense named אשטון קרטר [Ashton Carter], whose gematria equals שער הרחמים [Sha'ar Harahamim] plus the words. This means that the wars that will soon come under his leadership will cause the opening of Sha'ar Harahamim, may it be Hashem's will.
- Jewish State Law
- It has also come to fruition that the Israeli government has broken apart due to a disagreement about the law known as חק הלאום - the Jewish State Law. And there is a hint here to the verse that we recently read in the Parshat Hashavua (Bereishit 25:23) וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה לָהּ, שְׁנֵי גֹיִים בְּבִטְנֵךְ, וּשְׁנֵי לְאֻמִּים, מִמֵּעַיִךְ יִפָּרֵדוּ; וּלְאֹם מִלְאֹם יֶאֱמָץ [And the LORD said unto her: Two nations are in thy womb, and two peoples shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people] and Rashi explains on "shall be stronger than the other people" that "they will not be equal in greatness. When one arises, the other falls. Tzor [not the Phonecian Tyre, but a reference to Edom] only filled up its prominence from the destruction of Yerushalayim."
- We see that the struggle between Esav and Yaakov is וּלְאֹם מִלְאֹם יֶאֱמָץ. And it's possible that there is a hidden hint here about from was said to Rivka that the Children of Edom will rule over the Land of Israel for 12 months, and that is why the government fell or that we will merit to be freed from the Exile of Edom immediately.
- Also the word לאום [when rearranged] is hinted to in the verse (Eicha 4:18) קָרַב קִצֵּנוּ מָלְאוּ יָמֵינוּ, כִּי-בָא קִצֵּנוּ [our end is near, our days are fulfilled; for our end is come.]
- Also, אִמָּלְאָה, הָחֳרָבָה [I shall be filled with her that is laid waste]
- Also, the word הלאום is the same letters as אלומה [sheaf], which symbolizes Yosef, the arch-enemy of Esav.
- Being Somech Geula Litfila
- It is brought down in Sha'arei Orah that we need to juxtapose Geula to Tefila in order to unify Yesod and Malchut, using the Sod of the 2 Meshihim.
- Also, the Arizal in Sha'ar Ma'amarei Rashbi (Teruma p. 95) also says that the juxtaposition of Geula and Tefila is what sweetens judgments.
- R' D. Lev adds that the phrase from Berachot 9b "כל הסומך גאולה לתפילה" [whoever juxtaposes Geula to Tefila ... (will not be harmed that entire day)] has the gematria of תשע"ה [which is 775 from 5775].
- R' M.P. adds that the difference between the gematria of גאלה [i.e. 39] and the gematria of תפלה [i.e. 515] is the gematria of בעתה [i.e. 477], hinting to a Geula Be'itah.
- Hashem Elokim
- R' Yaakov Matar adds that the year תשע"ו 5776 is hinted to in the verse that hints to the summary of all Creation during the time of Redemption - when Creation will reach its end and purpose: (Bereishit 2:4) אֵלֶּה תוֹלְדוֹת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְהָאָרֶץ, בְּהִבָּרְאָם: בְּיוֹם, עֲשׂוֹת יְהוָה אֱלֹהִים--אֶרֶץ וְשָׁמָיִם [These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.] and right next to the word עשות [same letters as תשע"ו] appears the name of Hashem for the first time in the Torah, and it's the 477th word from the beginning of the Torah, corresponding to the gematria of בעתה.
- I also heard from R' Daniel Fuah Shlit"a that the combination of the names "Hashem Elokim" appears in the entire Torah only 21 times. The first time is in this verse above and the last time is in the Exodus during the Plague of Hail.
- And הוי"ה א-להים is the gematria of the name יב"ק, which is the Sod of the Yihud of Geula in the writings of the Ariza"l using the Sod ימלך ברוך קדוש.
- And it's also brought down in Ramha"l (Peirush Hamitzvot) on ויעבר את מעבר יבק that Ma'avar Yabok symbolizes the point of connection between holiness and Kelipa, and there is the place where Yaakov Avinu defeated Esav.
- And it's brought down in the book "El Ginat Habitan" by Rav Ofer Hacohen Shlit"a that יבק is symbolized by [2 verses later] וַיֵּאָבֵק אִישׁ עִמּוֹ.
- R' Tzion David Siboni adds that מעבר יבק is the same gematria as משיח בן דוד.
- Rebbe Nachman of Breslov in Sefer Hamidot (Emuna 51) writes that Mashiah will come in a year of blessing. R' Yosef D. explains that Rebbe Nachman hinted to the blessing that is in the verse that hints to the year 5776: וְצִוִּיתִי אֶת-בִּרְכָתִי לָכֶם, בַּשָּׁנָה הַשִּׁשִּׁית; וְעָשָׂת, אֶת-הַתְּבוּאָה, לִשְׁלֹשׁ, הַשָּׁנִים [then I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth produce for the three years.] That is, that the 3rd year of these 3 years is 5776.
- This is as we explained that the Shemita year of תשע"ה is hinted to in the verse מִקֵּץ שֶׁבַע-שָׁנִים, תַּעֲשֶׂה שְׁמִטָּה.
- Also, the Rashei Teivot and Sofei Teivot of במוצאי שביעית בן דוד בא equals תשע"ה.
- Also, הישועה השלמה equals תשע"ו.
- Also, ביאת המשיח equals תשע"ו.
- R' Moshe Tzuriel adds that משיח בן דויד אליהו הנביא התשע"ו is the gematria of 1335.
- Also, the Milui of משיח equals יגאלנו בתשע"ו.
- Also, משיח בן דויד בתשע"ו in Meshulash gematria comes out to 4564, which is the same gematria as בראשית ברא א-להים in Meshulash gematria. And if we add this number to the regular gematria of משיח בן דויד בתשע"ו, which is 1212, we get 5776.
- [YY - Meshulash is another gematria method whereby you take the gematria of the letter plus all the letters that preceded it, so א = 1 and ב = 3 and ג = 6, etc.]
- Also, the Milui of 5-7-7-6 חמש שבע שבע שש is equal to the Milui of the numbers of the 1-3-3-5 Ketz of Daniel - אחת שלש שלש חמש. [YY - See the videos below.]
From Sod1820 - Mashiah in 5776 based on Daniel: