Geula Update from Rav Fish - Pesah 5775 - Part 1 of 6
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Iran vs. Saudi Arabia
- [As mentioned here:] We find in the Midrash (Yalkut Shimoni and Pesikta Rabbati):
Rabbi Yitzhak said: The year that King Mashiah will be revealed, all the kings of the nations will provoke each other. The king of Paras (Iran) will provoke an Arab king (Saudi Arabia) and the Arab king will go to Edom (who is understood to be by Haza"l as the Christian empire, who is in our days probably the U.S.), to take advice from them.
Then, the King of Paras will go ahead and destroy the whole world. And all the nations of the world will tremble and be panicky and will fall on their faces. And pains like birth pangs will take hold of them.
And Israel will tremble and be panicky and will say "Where will we come and go? Where will we come and go?"
And He will say to them: "My children, do not be afraid! Whatever I made, I only made for your benefit! Why are you afraid?
Do not be afraid! The days of your redemption has arrived!"
- R' Michael Harel adds that the words "tremble and be panicky" are מתרעשים ומתבהלים, hinting to תשע"ו.
- [As mentioned here:] Rav Shmuel Weingurt adds that we find in the Midrash (Pesikta Rabati):
Ribbi Shimon ben Pazi said: At the moment that HKB"H raises the Mashiah until the heavens and spreads the glory of His honor over him because of the nations of the world, in front of the wicked Persians, He tells him, "Efraim [a nickname of Mashiah]! Our righteous Mashiah! Judge these people and do with them whatever you want for were it not for the mercy which overcame you in the extreme, they would have already destroyed you from the world in one second.We see from here, that during the Redemption, the Persians will act in one second.
- [The verse used in that Midrash is הֲבֵן יַקִּיר לִי אֶפְרַיִם, אִם יֶלֶד שַׁעֲשֻׁעִים--כִּי-מִדֵּי דַבְּרִי בּוֹ, זָכֹר אֶזְכְּרֶנּוּ עוֹד; עַל-כֵּן, הָמוּ מֵעַי לוֹ--רַחֵם אֲרַחֲמֶנּוּ, נְאֻם-יְהוָה [Is Ephraim a darling son unto Me? Is he a child that is dandled? For as often as I speak of him, I do earnestly remember him still; therefore My heart yearneth for him, I will surely have compassion upon him, saith the LORD.]]
- רחם ארחמנו נאם הויה is Rashei Teivot אירן (Iran).
- This verse refers to MBY.
- R' S. Reiskin adds that the Rashei Teivot of the verses that talk about Yosef's rule over the nations and his descendant, Yehoshua, is אירן (Iran):
- Bereishit 41:41: וַיֹּאמֶר פַּרְעֹה, אֶל-יוֹסֵף: רְאֵה נָתַתִּי אֹתְךָ, עַל כָּל-אֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם [And Pharaoh said unto Joseph: 'See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.']
- Yehoshua 6:2: וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה, אֶל-יְהוֹשֻׁעַ, רְאֵה נָתַתִּי בְיָדְךָ, אֶת-יְרִיחוֹ וְאֶת-מַלְכָּהּ--גִּבּוֹרֵי, הֶחָיִל [And the LORD said unto Joshua: 'See, I have given into thy hand Jericho, and the king thereof, even the mighty men of valour.]
- Relevant Gematriot
- R' Eliezer Shlomo Zonnenshein adds that נסן תשע"ה plus the words and Kollel equals the verse אני הויה בעתה אחישנה.
- R' D. Lev adds that ניסן נגאלו is the gematria of אירן.
- R' Tzion David Siboni adds that ליל הסדר equals פרס.
- And they say that on Seder night is the third of the tetrad of blood moons on the holidays of Sukkot and Pesah, a very rare event.
- Sukkot and Pesah are connected by the famous Gezeira Shava of ט"ו ט"ו.
- The gemara in Yoma 10a has an argument whether, at the End of Days, Rome will fall to Persia or Persia to Rome.
- R' Yosef Marciano from France adds that פרס נפל ביד רומי with the words is the gematria of תשע"ו.
- R' Tzion Siboni says that אחמדיניג'אד is the gematria of אסלם, the same letters as the S"M, to hint that he has brought all of Islam, which is Yishmael, to the Gog Umagog War, which is the war of Edom against Yishmael.
- The letters of the S"M are Rashei Teivot for סוריא מצרים איראן לבנון.