Geula Update from Rav Fish - Bo 5772
From Rav Fish's latest:
- The verse says (Zecharia 8:19) "כֹּה-אָמַר יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת, צוֹם הָרְבִיעִי וְצוֹם הַחֲמִישִׁי וְצוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי וְצוֹם הָעֲשִׂירִי יִהְיֶה לְבֵית-יְהוּדָה לְשָׂשׂוֹן וּלְשִׂמְחָה, וּלְמֹעֲדִים, טוֹבִים ['Thus saith the LORD of hosts: The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful seasons;]" And it's definitely hinted to within the verse when this will be fulfilled. I heard from a young man who wishes to remain anonymous to whom an amazing dream was revealed about this verse. He dreamt that he saw the words of this verse, and afterwards, he saw the letters תשעה באב [Tish'a Be'av], with the first letter bigger than the rest. Then, he saw the letters שבעה עשר בתמוז [seventeenth of Tamuz], with the first letter bigger than the rest. Next, he saw the letters עשרה בטבת [tenth of Tevet], with the first letter bigger than the rest. Finally, he saw the letters גדליה [Gedalia], with the first letter bigger than the rest. Together, the Rashei Teivot of the 4 fasts are תשע"ג. This comes out according to the order of stringency of the fasts [most stringent to least stringent]: Tish'a Be'av, Shiv'a Asar Betamuz, Asara BeTevet, Gedalia. We should merit this year to fulfill this verse that all fasts should turn into festivals, Amen, Ken Yehi Ratzon. Also, the Rashei Teivot and Sofei Teivot of this part of the verse"צוֹם הָרְבִיעִי וְצוֹם הַחֲמִישִׁי וְצוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי וְצוֹם הָעֲשִׂירִי יִהְיֶה לְבֵית" is the gematria of תשע"ג [which is 773].
- Rav Shmuel Weingurt adds that we find in the Midrash (Pesikta Rabati 37):
Ribbi Shimon ben Pazi said: At the moment that HKB"H raises the Mashiah until the heavens and spreads the glory of His honor over him because of the nations of the world, in front of the wicked Persians, He tells him, "Efraim [a nickname of Mashiah]! Our righteous Mashiah! Judge these people and do with them whatever you want for were it not for the mercy which overcame you in the extreme, they would have already destroyed you from the world in one second.We see from here, that during the Redemption, the Persians will act in one second.
- ארז [cedar] has the same gematria as אור [light] with the Kollel. Also, the verse (Yeshaya 40:1) נחמו נחמו עמי is the gematria of ארז.
- תשע"ד [which is 774] is the gematria of רוח מלכנו משיחנו.
- The verse that hints to Yihud Panim Befanim (Devarim 5:4) פָּנִים בְּפָנִים, דִּבֶּר יְהוָה עִמָּכֶם בָּהָר--מִתּוֹךְ הָאֵשׁ [The LORD spoke with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire] has the gematria of תשע"ב [which is 772].
- [After mentioning how the words in Rut 2:14 hint to parts of the Redemption process, he adds more information.] Also, the year תשל"ו [which is 5736], which is a part of the Endtime process, as mentioned earlier [by the Ariza"l], is hinted to in the continuation of the verse [verse 16]" וְגַם שֹׁל-תָּשֹׁלּוּ לָהּ, מִן-הַצְּבָתִים; וַעֲזַבְתֶּם וְלִקְּטָה [And also pull out some for her of purpose from the bundles, and leave it, and let her glean]."
- [After talking about how חשים - Hushim, the son of Dan - has the same letters as משיח - Mashiah, he adds:] We find in the Yerushalmi (Yevamot 48b) that the verse in Divrei Hayamim I 8:8 calls Boaz - at the time that he married Rut in order to be the father of the root of Mashiah - by the name of חושים [Hushim], because he concerned himself [חש] to learn the halacha that a Moabite man cannot enter the congregation, but a Moabite woman could.
- [After talking about Shimshon's connection to Mashiah, he says:] שמשון ע' הב' [Shimshon - the second eye] has the gematria of תשע"ג [which is 773].
- From last week:
Rav Menachem Zisman adds that Tehillim chapter 72! speaks about the Mashiah "יְהִי שְׁמוֹ, לְעוֹלָם-- לִפְנֵי-שֶׁמֶשׁ, ינין (יִנּוֹן) שְׁמוֹ" [Yinon is one of the names of Mashiah.] The chapter concludes, "כָּלּוּ תְפִלּוֹת-- דָּוִד, בֶּן-יִשָׁי [The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.]" which hints to the End of Days.And really, this verse is difficult - why would David say about himself that his prayers were finished and ended? Did King David finish praying? It could be explained according to what we are saying that David is hinting to the fact that until 72, he is praying to sweeten the exile, but after 72 [meaning 5772], there is already a Redemption. Also, the Radak explains there:
"The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended" - when these consolations will be fulfilled, then the prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended. And it doesn't say "songs" or "praises", but rather, "prayers" - dealing with atonement, forgiveness, and salvation - because when everything is complete and the King Mashiah ben David will rule, they will no longer need atonement or salvation, and then, the prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.
- Rav Shalom Tzur Shlit"a adds that הרב הקדוש מבעלזא [the holy rabbi from Belz] is the gematria of תשע"ב [which is 5772].
- [After saying that slaying of Baba Elazar has the aspect of the stabbing of Mashiah ben Yosef, he adds that:] The funeral and eulogy came out from the Porat Yosef Yeshiva.
- [After talking about the power of 9s and the 9th Sefira of Yesod, he adds that:] Also, the greatest downturn in our generation is with matters of the Yesod [guarding the Berit Mila]. And it is also brought down in the name of the Ben Ish Hai that he said that before Mashiah comes, there will be a great downturn in matters of modesty.
- We find in the Zohar Hadash (Balak 68b):
[On the verse אראנו ולא עתה - "Rabbi, Rabbi! How hard is the matter? How long is the time? How many troubles upon troubles are prepared for the Jewish people in exile? How many beasts will rule? How many will roar to tear Israel asunder in every era until the End of Days?" At the time that will be prepared according to the counting of years of Yovel and Shemitta together - which is 274 from the 6th day. A sound will be awakened from the highest heights of the heavens, a bitterly sad sound, that which never existed before from the day that the worlds were created. ... And that sound will be soft and quiet, with bitterness and sadness, going down and going up, going up and going down. And it also says, "A lovely impala you were to Me from the early days, but you were forgotten from Me. I had everlasting love with it. I remember that the seal of its image was sealed upon My heart and was sealed upon My arm, and its love was strong inside Me, and its flashes of flames burn inside Me." At that time, HKB"H will strengthen Himself and appease His impala with many appeasements, and will strengthen it, and will raise it from the dust - He and no one else.We see from here that the Zohar mentions 274 years - not like other places where the Zohar mentions 272 years. The Ziv HaZohar on the Zohar Hadash (Shir Hashirim 5) explains that there is a Redemption process that lasts 2 years - and this explanation is similar to the way we explained it in this essay.
- Hashem's name with the מילוי ס"ג, which symbolizes the Sefira of Bina, with its simple gematria plus its Milui plus the Milui of the Milui is the gematria of 772. Also, the year 5772 is the second of this decade, so in the matter of the indivdual year, it is the aspect of Bina. This means that from aspects of the decade and the century, we are in the Sefirot of Hod, while from the aspect of the individual year of 5772, we are in Bina, as we have Kavana in the Siddur of the Rasha"sh for the year 5772: Bina of Hod of Hod.
- [After mentioning that the Milui of יעקוב with the Kollel is 771, he adds that:] We also find in the Zohar (Aharei 66b) that יעקוב with the ו is the Sod of the Be'itah Redemption.
- [After mentioning that ברק אובאמה is the gematria of נחש, which is the arch-enemy of משיח and shares its gematria, he adds:] And also, ברק חוסיין אובמה has the gematria of סוכת דוד.
- [After mentioning that ברק חוסיין אובאמה is the gematria of ארור המן and ברוך מרדכי, he adds:] And also, ארור המן ברוך מרדכי is the gematria of the Milui of ה'תשע"ג as ה"י תי"ו שי"ן עי"ן גימ"ל.
- The Sofei Teivot of the Milui of ה'תש"ע as ה"י תי"ו שי"ן עי"ן are the letters of ינון - a name of Mashiah.
- [After quoting the Hafetz Hayim saying that the Gog Umagog War is divided into 3 parts, which is interpreted as WWI, WWII, and a war that has not yet occurred,] We will bring quotes from the newspaper "Hamevaser" (28 Tevet, 5772):
The Mufti of Yerushalayim calls for the killing of JewsWe see that the events that occurred before the second world war are reoccurring these days exactly the same way - Hashem should have mercy and pity on His nation Israel. As it is known that on the eve of WWII, the Mufti of then went to strengthen the Germans YM"S and called for the destruction of the Jews.
In an event that was arranged last week, Hussein said, "The moment of the resurrection of the dead will not come until the Muslims will not be afraid of fighting the Jews and killing them and will bring the moment of the resurrection of the dead closer."
- Commentators ask: why on the holiday of Shavuot do Diaspora Jews add an extra day because of Sefeika DeYoma [the doubt of days in the calendar]? Isn't the holiday set as the 50th day after Sefirat Ha'omer? So there should be no concern that the messengers will not reach [those in the Diaspora to tell them when Rosh Hodesh was]! The Magen Avraham (494) answers that they want to also fulfil the opinion of Ribbi Yosei that the Torah was given on the seventh of Sivan. The Hatam Sofer (Beitza 4b) asks on this: If so, why do only Diaspora Jews do so? He answers that the Diaspora Jews, since they are in the Diaspora in exile, they add an extra day corresponding to the Future Redemption - so that they will remember that they are still in exile and were not redeemed, and they will not disrespect the other second days of holidays for those in exile. According to what we said, that שָׁבֻעֹת is the same letters as תשע"ב, therefore, this holiday hints to the Future Redemption.
- ה'תשע"ב is the second letter of each word in the Targum of the verse (Yeshaya 27:13) בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא, יִתָּקַע בְּשׁוֹפָר גָּדוֹל [in that day, that a great horn shall be blown] which is: בְּעִדְנָא הַהִיא יִתְקַע בְּשׁוֹפָרָא רַבָּא
- Also תקון עולם במלכות שדי is the Rashei Teivot of תשע"ב