Geula Update from Rav Fish - Va'era 5772
From Rav Fish's latest:
- [After quoting sources that the Gog Umagog War will last 3 hours,] I heard from Rav Menachem Zisman that ג' שָׁעֹת is the same letters as תשע"ג.
- [After quoting the Zohar that connects the verse כארז בלבנון ישגה to the final exile,] the word כארז is the gematria of 228 - the years until the end of the millennium. Rav Moshe Levinger adds that בלבנון ישגה hints to the Beit Hamikdash, which is called לבנון.
- Rav Menachem Zisman adds that Tehillim chapter 72! speaks about the Mashiah "יְהִי שְׁמוֹ, לְעוֹלָם-- לִפְנֵי-שֶׁמֶשׁ, ינין (יִנּוֹן) שְׁמוֹ" [Yinon is one of the names of Mashiah.] The chapter concludes, "כָּלּוּ תְפִלּוֹת-- דָּוִד, בֶּן-יִשָׁי [The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.]" which hints to the End of Days.
- I heard from Rav Menachem Zisman that תשע"ב has the letters בְּתֵשַׁע to hint to the Sefira of Yesod, which is the 9th Sefira. This is saying that this year, the Yesod will come to its purpose and completion. Alternatively, תשע"ב is ב [which equals 2] times תשע [which equals 9], which altogether equals Hai - 18, which hints to Yesod. Included in all the 10 years from תש"ע [which is 5770] and on, there is a connection to Yesod since they are connected to the letters תש"ע, which is a number that represents Yesod. It is similarly brought in many places in the book "Kol Hator" in the name of the Gr"a that the Redemption is dependant on Yesod by exchanging the letters טצ"ץ, which are interchangable in the אי"ק בכ"ר system. And again, we see the number 9 as ט is 9, צ is 90, and ץ is 900. It is also brought down in the Hesed Le'Avraham (Ma'ayan 1, Nehar 3):
The exile, however, will last until these levels will descend one after the other. And one who knows how to measure and count the measurement of this downward traveling - how far we are descending every day, will be able to know how long our exile will last and will know the time of Redemption. And this is what the verse says "סֻכַּת דָּוִיד הַנֹּפֶלֶת [the tabernacle of David that is fallen]" because it is always falling until it reaches and lies in the dust, and then קוּמָה, עֶזְרָתָה לָּנוּ Arise for our help, and redeem us for Thy mercy's sake."We see that the Be'itah Redemption will occur when Am Yisrael will be at the epitome of descent. And the number 9 is the lowest number from 1 to 9. It's also known what the Berit Menuha writes about the 9th month, 9th day, and 9th hour - that they are extremely auspicious times to connect to HKB"H. Also, Rav Nahman of Breslov, when he speaks about a Be'itah Redemption, he says, "קץ האמת [the endtime of truth] (see Likutei Mohara"n 186). And אמת has the Mispar Katan of 9, as it's known that this number  returns to itself constantly and reveals the Sod of truth inside. And it's also brought down in the "Sha'ar Ma'amarei Rashb"i" by the Ariza"l (p. 45) that Yesod has the aspect of the letter ט. Also, 9x9 is the gematria of יסוד [with the Kollel]. And שבת, which influences the Yesod, has the Mispar Katan of 9 as the Sefira of Yesod is the 9th of the 10 Sefirot when you count the early Sefirot which have the root of Yesod. We also find in the Zohar (Introduction 3a) that Yesod has the aspect of the letter ט where the Or HaGanuz was hidden therein and will be revealed in the future. Also, the letter צ which represents Yesod is the number 90. And also, י-ה x ו [which is 15x6] = 90 as י-ה and ו hints to the 9 Sefirot which are included in י-ה-ו, so its gematria is 90. We also see that the numbers 6 and 9 have the same shape, but one is round on the bottom and one is round on top. And also, we find a connection between Binyamin, who influences the Yesod and the number 9 as it says (Bemidbar 7:60) "בַּיּוֹם, הַתְּשִׁיעִי, נָשִׂיא, לִבְנֵי בִנְיָמִן [On the ninth day ..., prince of the children of Benjamin]". And it is also publicized that there was a solar eclipse on Rosh Hodesh Av, 5769 - before the תש"ע decade began - in the Far East, and when the moon moved from the sun and the sun began to shine, it was shining like a star of David, and the matter made great noise in the world. And Rav Menahem Zisman explained that before the world enters the decade of the Keitz, wherein Hashem returns the kingdom to the House of David to fulfil His promise to David, the following verses will be fulfilled (Tehillim 89:37-38) " זַרְעוֹ, לְעוֹלָם יִהְיֶה; וְכִסְאוֹ כַשֶּׁמֶשׁ נֶגְדִּי. כְּיָרֵחַ, יִכּוֹן עוֹלָם; וְעֵד בַּשַּׁחַק, נֶאֱמָן סֶלָה. [His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before Me. It shall be established for ever as the moon; and be stedfast as the witness in sky.' Selah]". And as Rashi explains there, "The sun and the moon are witnesses to it." This means that the sun and the moon testify about the return of the kingdom to the House of David. Therefore, during a solar eclipse, which represents the fall of the nations of the world, the sun and the moon testify about the return of the kingdom of the House of David soon, Amen, Ken Yehi Ratzon...
- [Referring to a verse in Ha'azinu that talks about the future redemption כִּי-אֶשָּׂא אֶל-שָׁמַיִם, יָדִי [For I lift up My hand to heaven]] This verse's Rashei Teivot have the gematria of שכבי, and we find in the Zohar Hadash (Rut 107a), "And if your good deeds will testify about you to redeem you, he will redeem, and if not, I will redeem. As Hashem lives, lie down until the morning - until comes the morning and the shining of Redemption." And it's also brought down in the Sefat Emet (Shavuot 5658) that this verse refers to a Be'itah Redemption. And we see in 2 places the Sod of a Be'itah Redemption, which has the Sod of an oath, by way of the aspect of Hai (18) which represents Yesod. As we already said that תשע"ב is ב x תשע [which is 2x9] which equals 18. חַי-יְהוָה; שִׁכְבִי, עַד-הַבֹּקֶר with the letters has the gematria of 773.
- The Milui of ה תשע"ב is הי תיו שין עין בית which, together with the 2 words = 1335 [as in Daniel 12:12].
- The Milui of תשע"ג is תיו שין עין גימל, which is the gematria of משיח בן יוסף משיח בן דוד.
- Rav Menachem Zisman adds that [as the verse where David tells the Mashiah to start to work in the world is חֲגוֹר-חַרְבְּךָ עַל-יָרֵךְ גִּבּוֹר [Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O mighty one]], where both חרבך and ירך have the gematria of 230, which is the number of years from the beginning of 5771 until the end of the 6000 years.
- Rav D. Leiv adds that ראש חודש ניסן has the gematria of תשע"ג when using the Milui of תיו שין עין גימל.
- Rav D. Leiv adds that גוג ומגוג התשע"ג has the gematria of חייב איניש לבסומי בפוריא.
- [After talking about the connection of No'ah sending the dove and the year 5772,] the verse עֲלֵה-זַיִת טָרָף בְּפִיהָ [in her mouth an olive-leaf freshly plucked] hints to the acceptance of the influence of food directly from Hashem, as is brought down in the gemara (Sanhedrin 108b): "In her mouth an olive-leaf freshly plucked - Ribbi Elazar said: The dove said before HKB"H: Master of the universe! Let my food be bitter like an olive and delivered via Your hand and not sweet like honey delivered via the hand of flesh and blood." And we will explain that in the year 5772 will begin the influence of satiety and sustanence on the side of holiness directly from Hashem, and not like the time of the exile where it is received via the Kelipot.
- [The verse וַיְהִי, מִקֵּץ שְׁנָתַיִם יָמִים [And it came to pass at the end of two full years] which refers to 230 years minus 2 year from the end of the millennium] tells us that the ויהי, which is an expression of trouble will end during this time.
- [The verse אַחֲרֵי נִמְכַּר, גְּאֻלָּה תִּהְיֶה-לּוֹ: אֶחָד מֵאֶחָיו, יִגְאָלֶנּוּ [after that he is sold he may be redeemed; one of his brethren may redeem him], whose Rashei Teivot and Sofei Teivot add up to ה' תשע"ב] - the Hatam Sofer has a tradition that the Keitz of the Final Redemption is hinted in this verse.
- It is brought down in the Kuntras called "Nishmatin Hadtin" from Rav Y. M. Morgenshtern Shlit"a (Vayehi 5772) that many years ago, Rav Y. M. Morgenshtern asked Rav Leib Friedman ZT"L, a student of the Hafetz Hayim, to reveal to him one of the hidden Lamed-vavniks - [the 36 righteous people upon whom the world stands]. He answered him that the righteous Rav Mendel Gafner ZT"L was one of the hidden Lamed-vavniks. Rav Y. M. Morgenshtern went to Rav Gafner ZT"L and Rav Gafner told him that he had a custom of secluding himself every day by the Kotel - opposite the Holy of Holies - and to complete the book of Tehillim there in Hitbodedut [solitary prayer]. When the year of 5736 arrived, which was the Keitz of the Ariza"l, the Klausenberger Rebbe ZY"A sent to him at the beginning of the year that in this year, he should have concentration that all his prayers should solely be for the purpose of the Final Redemption. This is what he did - that the chapters of Tehillim that he said every day was only for the sake of Mashiah coming in mercy. He also founded the well-attended Birkat Kohanim for the sake of hastening the Redemption in mercy. Well, one day during that year, the Biala Rebbe ZY"A sent him that the next day, he should gather many righteous women to the Kotel to pray for the Complete Redemption. That day, during his recital of Tehillim in that closed room where no one else could enter, suddenly, he saw that a tall black man was standing next to him, and Rav Gafner was very much astonished, and wondered how this black man could enter the room. The black man turned to him with a threat and a warning and told him, "Nothing you do will help!" and he disappeared from there. Rav Gafner sent and told this to the Biala Rebbe, and he replied that it appears from this that he should not make the gathering of the women so as not to push the Keitz and not to provoke the S"M.