Geula-Related Recent Links

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vehu Yihye Pere Adam

MSNBC:
Cho’s name was not on the package; instead, the return address said it came from
“A. Ishmael.” Investigators said Cho’s body was found Monday with the words
“Ismael Ax” scrawled on his arm.






Bederech Remez, regarding Yishma'el, it says:
והוא יהיה פרא אדם ידו בכל ויד כל בו ועל כל פני אחיו ישכון

והוא יהיה פרא אדם - self-explanatory.
ידו בכל - this could mean that what's inscribed on his arm is on everyone's mind.
ויד כל בו - this could mean that the writing of everyone's hand is about him.
ועל פני כל אחיו ישכון - this could mean that his memory still gives nightmares to his schoolmates.

However, in the end of Parshat Hayyei Sarah, it says: על כל פני אחיו נפל - the nightmares will eventually end, and life will go on.

After the last Pasuk, it says: ואלה תולדות יצחק - the Ba'al HaTurim writes (also mentioned here) about this that when Yishma'el will fall, Mashiah Ben David, who stems from Yitzhak, will sprout. May it happen soon.

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 19, 10:50:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home