Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, February 08, 2010

Links of Interest

Rafi quotes and links to the Temple Institute which discusses the previously discussed topic of the rebuilding of the Hurva Synagogue's connection to rebuilding the Beit Hamikdash. We're just weeks away.

Chicago Lampoon thinks Chicago's Jews should apologize for supporting a Jewish candidate for lieutenant governor who was pressured into resigning and did so during halftime of the Super Bowl. I say that we'll apologize right after all blacks apologize for supporting Obama.

Mystical Paths has an update to his original Global Fear post, which talks about Iran and Feb. 11th as being an interesting day. Too bad it's not in Adar.

Which reminds me - I have a court date for a speeding ticket on Feb. 11th. Should I push it off until Adar due to the gemara that says ולמצי נפשיה באדר דבריא מזליה? I don't know if it's possible to push it off - just putting the question out there assuming it is possible. (Not planning to use the answers I receive here as psak, but perhaps to see if it's worthy of asking a she'eila.)

Finally, please pray for Rav Mordechai Eliyahu, Shlit"a, who is in need of Tefillot.

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 09, 03:57:00 PM 2010, Blogger Neshama said...

Sorry my 'creativity' didn't make it to your links.
:-)

 
At Tue Feb 09, 04:06:00 PM 2010, Blogger yaak said...

Your creativity was posted a day after my links - but to make you happy, here's your creativity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home