Geula-Related Recent Links

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Syrian Scuds to Hizballah

Did you hear about Nefesh B'Nefesh's new ad campaign?

Go North - because Hizballah can now get you pretty much anywhere anyways.


Think living out of Israel is safer? Check out this poll.

It is unscientific, beyond rationality, but based on Torah.


Yalkut Shimoni and Pesikta Rabbati:

להיכן נבוא ונלך? להיכן נבוא ונלך?
ואומר להם: בניי, אל תתיראו! כל מה שעשיתי, לא עשיתי, אלא בשבילכם! מפני מה אתם מתיראים? אל תיראו, הגיע ימי גאולתכם!



Update: Syria denies it. Typical.

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 15, 11:18:00 AM 2010, Anonymous NonymousG said...

My $0.02 is that you should translate when you quote. Keep up the excellent. work.

 
At Thu Apr 15, 11:57:00 AM 2010, Blogger yaak said...

Yeah - you're right. Sometimes, I don't translate purposely. Other times, I'm just lazy. Here, I was just lazy.

 
At Thu Apr 15, 04:04:00 PM 2010, Anonymous NonymousG said...

I think it would broaden hte spectrum of people who can understand what your blog is about. I enjoy your content alot, but sometimes when you quote stuff I've not learned yet ie Yalkut Shimoni it's tough to follow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home