Geula-Related Recent Links

Monday, November 08, 2010

A Few Links

  • Joel Pollak lost the election, but he keeps on fighting for the good guys.  Take a look at his latest piece. (h/t WorldJewishDaily)
  • Those who talk on cellphones in the synagogue should be peppersprayed, according to this cute video.  I agree with the overall message despite the last line.
  • Interesting paper on the Jewish presence on the Internet, which includes blogs. (h/t Hirhurim)
  • According to statcounter, I got my 400,000th pageview recently since I started keeping records a little more than 5 years ago.  I know it doesn't seem like much compared to some of the more popular blogs, but it does to me.  Thanks to those who come here and read the blog.

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 09, 09:21:00 AM 2010, Blogger Cosmic X said...

Yaak,

We started blogging about the same time and you have MUCH more hits than me.

Keep up the great work! May we merit to see the full redemption!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home