Geula-Related Recent Links

Friday, October 07, 2011

Kippur, 5772 - Mehila, Seliha, VeChapara

It's that time of year again, and we thank Hashem for the wonderful opportunity to have a clean slate for the year.  However, this doesn't mean that we are clean with our fellow Jews.

And so, I once again must ask forgiveness from readers, commenters, fellow bloggers, people about whom I wrote, and people about whom I neglected to write.  I know my faults and sometimes get carried away in my comments to those who disagree with me.  If I argue, it's Lesheim Shamayim, but that's no excuse for getting carried away.  I beg those who were insulted, offended, and otherwise hurt by something I wrote - for true forgiveness. 

May we all have an easy and meaningful fast and may we all be inscribed and sealed in the Book of Life with a Gemar Hatima Tova.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 07, 01:58:00 PM 2011, Blogger yaak said...

On a related note, R' Yuval Sherlo talks about making amends for inappropriate talkbalks about rabbis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home