Geula Update from Rav Fish - Beshalah 5772
This one is a little more advanced than usual and I apologize for the repetition in it. When Rav Fish found a nice source, he wanted to add it to a lot of other things that were previously mentioned.
From Rav Fish's latest:
First, having to do with the holy name שפ"ו:
- The Baal Shem Tov's acronym is הבעש"ט, whose gematria is 386, is 2x תשבע or תשע"ב.
- Also, the words לשון and שפה (with the Kollel) and טרף בפיה and הבעש"ט all have the gematria of דוד בן ישי (equaling 386). This is because Malchut has the Sod of the mouth. And 2x any of these equals 772. The Baal Shem Tov died on Shavuot just like King David.
- It's brought down in the prayer of Rav Shimshon of Ostrepoli that is said on Erev Pesah:
And that which the Ariza"l writes, "The name שפ"ו which David Ben Yishai grabbed hold of ..." דוד בן ישי is the gematria of the name שפ"ו because only through that name does David Ben Yishai [i.e. Mashiah] come.We see that the gematria of דוד בן ישי is the Sod of Mashiah's coming. And therefore, this is the number of לשון or שפה or טרף בפיה or הבעש"ט, where 2x any of these is 772. Also, the name שפ"ו with the letters is the gematria of השבועה and 2x the name שפ"ו is תשבע because the Sod of this name is the Sod of the promise of the Be'itah Redemption. Also, the name שפ"ו is the first 3 letters of the שופר of Mashiah. Also, the name שפ"ו is the Rashei Teivot of the verses (Bereishit 38:29) ויקרא שמו פרץ and (Tehilim 126:2) אז ימלא שחוק פינו ולשוננו רנה. Also, it is hinted to twice in the verse (Bereishit 3:15) הוא ישופך ראש ואתה תשופנו עקב since by way of this name will the great war between the Mashiah and the Nahash (snake) - which have the same gematria - take place.
- 2x דוד בן ישי, which equals 772, hints to the second time David Ben Yishai will rule, and the gematria of דוד בן ישי is the Sod of the coming of Mashiah.
- [When Psalm 72 concludes with כָּלּוּ תְפִלּוֹת דָּוִד, בֶּן-יִשָׁי which was discussed last week and 2 weeks ago,] we have another understanding of this now that we know that דוד בן ישי's gematria is connected to the coming of Mashiah.
- After we explained that דוד has the Sod of יד [hand], it appears that the therefore, 2x דוד בן ישי, which has the gematria of 772, hints to the 2 hands, which is the Sod of the year 5772.
- [It was mentioned that Timna was on the slope of a mountain, as Rashi on Bereishit 38:13 says and this was proven from both the stories of Yehuda and Tamar and that of Shimshon, who were setting up kingdoms] - the word for slope is שפוע - which hints to the name שפ"ו.
- [The Leshem says that MBD comes when the shade starts to come down - שיפול - at Minha Gedola] the word שיפול hints to the name שפ"ו.
- Sefer HaLikutim of the Ariza"l (Vayera p. 58) says:
Just like from Avraham came out Yitzhak, so too "Yitzhak" came from Lot. יצחק = קץ חי, which is the Mashiah in the Sod of דוד מלך ישראל חי וקים.We see that דוד מלך ישראל חי וקים hints to the Sod of the Keitz. And it's explained according to what we said that the Keitz is in the Sod of שבועה which is hinted to by the word קים and that is said with the language of חי. According to this, it can be understood further why the promise of the Keitz of Be'itah in Ha'azinu and Daniel, and in Rut are said with the word "חי" - since the Sod of the Keitz is the Sod of קץ חי. And the deep explanation is that just as the Ateret HaYesod is the end of the body, and is called the end of the 18 Huliot of the spine, as is known, so too the Final Keitz has the Sod of the Ateret HaYesod, which is the Sod of the renewal of the kingdom of the House of David, who is חי וקים. Also, שבועה is from the expression of שבע [or 7], which is the number of Ateret HaYesod. As this is brought down in the essay "Hashmal Dam" from the Zohar (Mishpatim 116a) that an oath works via the Ateret HaYesod with the Sod of ברית שבועה. And we explained there that this is why the Avot promised by holding onto this area. Also חי קיים is the Sofei Teivot of the verse (Tehilim 137:5-6) אם אשכחך ירושלים תשכח ימיני תדבק לשוני לחכי אם לא אזכרכי and this verse also has the aspect of an oath and promise about the Geula. Also, Psalm 18 (ח"י) in Tehillim ends with the verse: מַגְדִּל, יְשׁוּעוֹת מַלְכּוֹ: וְעֹשֶׂה חֶסֶד, לִמְשִׁיחוֹ--לְדָוִד וּלְזַרְעוֹ; עַד-עוֹלָם and the year תשע"ג is hinted to twice in this psalm: וַתִּגְעַשׁ וַתִּרְעַשׁ, הָאָרֶץ-- וּמוֹסְדֵי הָרִים יִרְגָּזוּ; וַיִּתְגָּעֲשׁוּ, כִּי-חָרָה לוֹ. Also, the current century is the 18th century from the 5th millennium. And it's also brought down in the Sefer HaLikutim of the Ariza"l (Vayera p. 60) that קץ חי hints to the sweetening of Gevurot, which is done with the Atara that's in the Yesod via the Hasadim that are revealed there. (Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a helped him with this explanation.) And it is also brought down in name of Rav Yitzchak Ginsburg Shlit"a that דוד מלך ישראל חי וקים is the gematria of ימות המשיח.
- It's also brought down in the Baal Haturim that the end of Hayei Sarah says על פני כל אחיו נפל and right afterwards, it says ואלה תולדת יצחק to tell you that when Yishmael falls at the End of Days, then Ben David - who is the descendant of Yitzhak - will sprout.
- It's brought in the book "Emunat Itecha" (5757 p. 49) that Mashiah is hinted to by the birth of Yitzhak because אשוב אליך כעת חיה is the gematria of שם אצמיח קרן לדוד. Also, משיח is hinted to in that verse by skipping 5 letters: למועד אשוב אליך כעת חיה.
- The gematria of יצחק is the Sod of the eve of Redemption, and Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a adds that כארז [which we mentioned earlier is related to 5772] is the same letters as אזכר which is the wording used in the Torah about Redemption, like (Vayikra 26:42) וְאַף אֶת-בְּרִיתִי אַבְרָהָם, אֶזְכֹּר--וְהָאָרֶץ אֶזְכֹּר and (Shemot 6:5) וָאֶזְכֹּר, אֶת-בְּרִיתִי.
- [We mentioned earlier that Uva Letzion Go'el are the 71st, 72nd and 73rd words after the 70 words of Psalm 20.] Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a adds that 71 + 72 + 73 has the gematria of 3x72=216, which is the completeness of the שם ע"ב, as is known.
- Rav Menachem Zisman adds that על פני כל אחיו נפל hints to the Muslim brothers who are causing the downfall of all of the kingdoms of Yishmael throughout the world. And to explain this further, the entire Perasha there is speaking about the descendants of Yishmael and his sons and the years of his life and his death. The end of the Perasha speaks about everything that happened to the children of Yishmael after his death: (Bereishit 25:18): וַיִּשְׁכְּנוּ מֵחֲוִילָה עַד-שׁוּר, אֲשֶׁר עַל-פְּנֵי מִצְרַיִם, בֹּאֲכָה, אַשּׁוּרָה; עַל-פְּנֵי כָל-אֶחָיו, נָפָל [And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Asshur: over against all his brethren he did settle.] On this verse did the Baal Haturim say that the end of the verse hints to Yishmael at the End of Days. And that's why it says על פני כל אחיו נפל because Yishmael will not fall via other nations, but rather, from his own brothers - internal revolutions, as we see in our days. And this is why the name of rebels trickled down as "The Muslim brothers" to symbolize this verse, where brothers are causing a downfall for Yishmael. And it is hinted to in Midrash (Yalkut Bereishit 79) [One verse says] על פני כל אחיו ישכון [while another verse says] על פני כל אחיו נפל [How is this reconciled?] In this world, he will dwell, but in the future, he has fallen. It comes out from this Midrash that we have a verse in the Torah about the End of Days that is being fulfilled right before our eyes.
- Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a adds that the Gr"a hinted that he was משביע את הקורא בה' אלקי ישראל - forcing an oath to the reader in Hashem, the G-d of Israel. Since the Yud-Key-Vav-Key name is read as אדנ"י, which is the Sod of the connection of MBY and MBD - Yesod and Malchut. Therefore, the time for this oath is on this point in the Redemption process.
- The Ariza"l's Otzerot Hayim (Ona'a 1) writes:
Even though they are Gevurah with the aspect of 216, nevertheless, they are total Hesed since when divided up, they are made into 3x72, where each 72 has the gematria of Hesed.We see the the Sod of sweetening of Gevura and the revelation of Hasadim that are hidden therein is via dividing it up into 3 parts, as we see that גבורה is 3x the gematria of חסד. And it's also brought down in Rabbeinu Behaye (Shemot 32:15) that the שם ע"ב which is the name of Hesed comes out of 72 words which have 216 letters like the gematria of גבורה. We see that the root of Gevura is Hasadim - from the שם ע"ב. And it's also brought in Sha'ar HaKavanot (Amida - vol. 1 p.205) that גבורה has the gematria of א-ל plus its Milui (אלף למד). According to this, Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a explained that the years 71, 72, and 73 are 3x72, i.e., 3x Hesed, which is the completion of the attribute of Hesed, where even the attribute of Gevura joins in with it. We should merit that the Gevurot should be sweetened and be included in the Hasadim.
- The Mayan calendar will conclude on Asara Betevet, 5773.
- [After saying that רבי שמעון בר יוחאי is the gematria of מלחמת אדום ופרס,] Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a adds that there is a hint to this from the gemara (Berachot 9a) Ribbi Shimon is worthy of relying upon him בשעת הדחק - in a time of emergency. The word בשעת is the letters of תשע"ב.
- In a Kuntres in the name of Rav Yitzhak Ginsburg Shlit"a, it is brought down that משה רעיא מהימנא is the gematria of תשע"ב.
- Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a adds that בקר [from Rut 3:13] has the gematria of שב, which is 7 in Aramaic, making the word שבעת, which equals תשע"ב.
- Rav Menachem Zisman Shlit"a adds that Yosef died at the age of 110, just like the gematria of דוד המלך [with the Kollel]. This hints to the fact that the death of MBY causes the birth of King David and sweetens his coming
- The verse says (Bereishit 44:34) כִּי-אֵיךְ אֶעֱלֶה אֶל-אָבִי, וְהַנַּעַר אֵינֶנּוּ אִתִּי: פֶּן אֶרְאֶה בָרָע, אֲשֶׁר יִמְצָא אֶת-אָבִי [For how shall I go up to my father, if the lad be not with me? lest I look upon the evil that shall come on my father.] It appears that there is a hint here that Yehuda is telling Yosef, "פן אראה ברע", which has the letters of ערב, for until the "Erev", the lad Binyamin, who symbolizes the Beit Hamikdash, "is not with me", and in such a situation, "How can I go up to my Father?" - to connect to my Father in Heaven. There is also a hint in the verse (Shemot 32:22) וַיֹּאמֶר אַהֲרֹן, אַל-יִחַר אַף אֲדֹנִי; אַתָּה יָדַעְתָּ אֶת-הָעָם, כִּי בְרָע הוּא [And Aaron said: 'Let not the anger of my lord wax hot; thou knowest the people, that they are set on evil.], where ברע has the same letters as ערב - because until evening time, there will be a rulership of evil in the world.
- The word השמטה is the gematria of משיח.
- The verse says (Devarim 15:1) מִקֵּץ שֶׁבַע-שָׁנִים, תַּעֲשֶׂה שְׁמִטָּה [At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.] The word תעשה is the letters תשע"ה, which is the upcoming Shemitta year.
- "בך חותמין ברכה" with the letters is the gematria of תשע"ה.
- The abundance of Torah-learners in our generation in all places, including husbands of families who learn Torah in poverty - that which in the past was rare, but now has increased a lot Beli Ayin Hara - so shall it increase. All this is the Sod of Tzemah David, which is connected to MBY. As we see that the common name of Torah-learners is "Avreichim", which is the name of Yosef, who was called "Avreich" in the Torah.
- Rav Masoud Abuhatzeira Shlit"a adds that the Rashei Teivot and Sofei Teivot of the end of the blessing of שומע תפלה is תשע"ה.