Geula Update from Rav Fish - Ki Tisa 5772 - Part 2
Continued from here.
From Rav Fish's latest:
- The Tikkunei Zohar Hadash (115a) says that the Rashei Teivot of מי כמוך באלים י has the gematria of 72, which is חסד to hint to the kindness done to us at the Yam Suf. Rav Avigdor Aharonson Shlit"a adds that the Rasheit Teivot of the entire verse מִי-כָמֹכָה בָּאֵלִם יְהוָה, מִי כָּמֹכָה נֶאְדָּר בַּקֹּדֶשׁ; נוֹרָא תְהִלֹּת, עֹשֵׂה פֶלֶא has the gematria of ה'תשע"ב with the letters and words.
- תשע"ב is the gematria of the Rashei Teivot of the words of the Kaddish: כל ברכתא שירתא תשבחתא ונחמתא
- The "Sefer Halikutim" by the Ariza"l (Beha'alotecha) says that the word עני from עני ורכב על חמור is the Rashei Teivot of עירובין נדה יבמות. The Maharsham, in his approbation to the book "Minhat Yisrael" brings down that Tractate Eiruvin is the first of the signs of Mashiah, and it is therefore a Mitzvah to be busy learning it. According to what has been written that the Redemption is the Sod of "ערב" - of "Erev" Shabbat, when the "Erev" Rav is being subdued, along with the "Arab"s, therefore, learning Tractate Eiruvin, which deals with the Mitzvah of "Eiruv" that is made on "Erev" Shabbat, brings the Redemption closer.
- The Ramha"l brings down 2 verses that show how Hashem's Hesed will bring about a Tikkun that will bring about the Redemption: 1) אלהי ארוממך and 2) הודו לה' כי טוב כי לעולם חסדו. The gematria of these 2 verses is 770, plus the 2 Kollelim equals 772.
- In the [Ashkenazic] Nusah of the blessing before the Shaharit Amida is: צור ישראל קומה בעזרת ישראל ופדה כנאמך יהודה וישראל ונאמר גאלנו ה' צבאות שמו קדוש ישראל, which has the gematria of 5700 when you use the value of 500 for the ך. When you add the letters, you get 5773. Rav Moshe Levinger Shlit"a adds that the verse (Yeshaya 11:1) ויצא חטר מגזע ישי with the letters is the gematria of ה'תשע"ג.
- In the verse (Bereishit 48:20) בְּךָ יְבָרֵךְ יִשְׂרָאֵל לֵאמֹר, יְשִׂמְךָ אֱלֹהִים כְּאֶפְרַיִם וְכִמְנַשֶּׁה, the words יְבָרֵךְ יִשְׂרָאֵל come out to a gematria of 773 and כְּאֶפְרַיִם וְכִמְנַשֶּׁה come out to a gematria of 772.
- The prayer וגאלנו גאלה שלמה מהרה with the letters comes out to the gematria of ה'תשע"ג.
- It's brought down in the Siddur of Rav Yaakov Emden (at the end of the portion of weekday prayers) that the middle of the 7th hour was the unification of Adam and Hava, which hints to the time of Minha Gedola, which is the time of unification in the worlds. Rav Avigdor Aharonson Shlit"a adds that the unification of Adam and Hava was made up of 2 parts: First, the Nesira and afterwards the unification. Similarly, the 7th hour is divided into 2 halves: the first half was the Nesira and the second half was the unification. [Already mentioned was that אעשה לו עזר כנגדו is the gematria of 772.] Also, the word צלע from Bereishit 2:22 has the gematria of קץ.
- Rav Yosef Sofer Shlit"a adds that the letters that come after the letters מנחה גדולה spell out the letters זה סוד טמון. This hints to the fact that until the time of Minha Gedola, the secret was hidden, but was revealed afterwards, and will have the aspect of זה - where everyone will be able to point to it with his finger.
- We see from Tikkunei Zohar 28b that HKB"H will destroy the Erev Rav between the 6th and 7th hour, which is the time that they sinned with the golden calf - because that is when the Redemption process begins. And that began at the time of 6.5 hours of the day, during Minha Gedola. We also find in the Zohar (Ki Tisa 191a) that the concept of Erev "Rav" means the "big" mixture, which corresponds to Minha Gedola, which is at 6.5 hours, while there is a concept of Erev Ze'ir, who are a smaller group of evildoers, who correspond with Minha Ketana.
- The holiday of Pesah begins at 6.5 months into the year, which corresponds with Minha Gedola's time in hours.
- [On what the Ariza"l said that was mentioned earlier that שנתים ימים refers you to 2 "years" of 365 years each, plus the 6 letters of שס"ה שס"ה equals 5736 to reach the Keitz Hayamin up above and Rav Glazerson adds another 36 years to reach the Kietz Hayamin down on earth:] we can say that בי"ת שס"ה is the gematria of ה'תשע"ב. Also, Yaakov accepted the blessings from Yitzhak in the year 2171, which is 3600 years until 5772, and 3600 is a multiple of ל"ו. We find in the Zohar (Toledot 143a and on) that the blessing of Yitzhak to Yaakov came to return to Yaakov that what was taken from Adam Harishon after he sinned, and this blessing will be fulfilled in the future during the time of Mashiah when the sin of Adam Harishon will be rectified. And it's brought down in the book "Emunat Itecha" (5760, p. 45) that Yitzhak's blessing was influenced by way of Yosef, whose attribute is Yesod. This is why it is written in Parshat Toledot, the sixth perasha in the sixth Aliya of that perasha. And the blessing starts with the letter ו as in ויתן לך האלקים. Also, Yitzhak lived 180 years, like the gematria of חי times 10 because Yitzhak was of the aspect of Tzaddik Yesod, which relates to the number 18. And it is hinted to in his name - קץ חי. And it comes out that the year 5772, when 2xחי will be completed, we will merit the blessing of Yitzhak who is קץ חי - during the time of the Keitz.