Geula Update from Rav Fish - Balak 5772
From Rav Fish's latest:
- It was brought down to the physical world that the Iranians made a military exercise and called it, "Great Prophet Seven". Even though they definitely meant their people of the Kelipa, from Shamayim, it is being hinted to us about Mashiah, who is called "the seventh prophet". As it is brought down in the gemara Sukka 52b:
[It says:] "Then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight princes among men". Who are the seven shepherds? David is in the middle. Adam, Shet, and Metushelah to his right. Avraham, Yaakov and Moshe to his left. And who are the eight princes among men? Yishai, Sha'ul, Shemuel, Amos, Tzefania, Hizkiyahu, Mashiah, and Eliyahu.It is also brought down in the name of Rav Benayahu Shmueli Shlit"a who said about the downfall of the nations of Yishmael in recent years that the name "Arab Spring" came down to the physical world, so we are being hinted to from Shamayim about the Redemption which has the Sod of Pesah, which is called "the holiday of the spring".
- I heard in the name of Rav Nahmani ZT"L that the nation from the end of the world that will fight Edom is North Korea [in Hebrew צפון קוריאה], which is the Rashei Teivot of ק"ץ. Rav Shelomo Reiskin Shlit"a adds that the name of the leader there is Jung [in Hebrew ג'ונג], which hints to Gog [גוג].
- [In a post on Tuesday, I wrote:
A similar idea that is based on a verse in Parshat Balak is found in the Yerushalmi in Shabbat at the end of the 6th Perek, where the return of prophecy is predicted to come in double the time since the time of Bil'am. The Rambam makes use of this Yerushalmi in his Iggeret Teiman and said that prophecy should return in the year 4972 (1212 CE or 1216 CE - see the footnote there). However, this did not come to pass due to our many sins.and this is based on the word כעת.] Rav M.Z. Shlit"a suggests that perhaps this derasha on כעת [is not referring to double the time of Bil'am's time, but rather] is referring to the Davidic Dynasty, which will return after the same amount of years as there were before it started. [YY -This is an interesting way of explaining the source of the doubling theory.]
- Rav M.Z. adds that the phone number country code for the State of Israel is 972, which hints to the year 5772. The number תשע - [Hebrew for 9] in hinted to in תשע"ב, plus the number "72" makes תשע"ב, as this year is the end of the kingdom of the Kelipa and the beginning of the kingdom of holiness that will replace it.
- It appears that there is a hint in the [very first] Mishna מאמתי קורין את שמע בערבית. The word מאמתי is a Notrikon of משיח אליהו מתי [Mashiah, Eliyahu, when?] In other words, the Mishna is asking, "When will Mashiah and Eliyahu come so that they can all read Keriat Shema and accept upon them the yoke of the kingdom of Shamayim?" The Mishna answers, "In Arvit [evening]," when the time for ערב arrives [either it means 272 years after the morning of the sixth millennium or it means when the sun begins to set - at Minha Gedola]. Also, שמע is the gematria of אליהו משיח. (Rav M.P. helped with this explanation.)
It was also publicized recently that on the 17th of Tammuz, 5772 will be the 296th anniversary of the United States government, the gematria of צור. And it is brought down in Rashi (Bereishit 25:23) that "When one rises, one falls ... Tzor only filled itself from the destruction of Yerushalayim." There is a hint here that Tzor will only fill itself from the destruction of Yerushalayim for the amount of years as the gematria of צור and no more. אכי"ר. [YY - This gives new meaning to President Obama's oft-repeated statement, "the bond between our two nations is unshakeable".]Update This was written in error by Rav Fish, as the U.S. is really 236 years old - not 296. I apologize for not catching that earlier.