Geula Update from Rav Fish - Vayeshev, 5773
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Ma'ale Adumim:
- Rav Avraham Agassi says that nowadays, we see a deep disagreement between Edom and Israel regarding the area surrounding Ma'ale Adumim (E1). Perhaps, there is a hint that this place will cause Edom (אדומים) to rise up (מעלה) for the Gog Umagog War against Yerushalayim.
- Also, אדמים hints to דמים (with both its meanings - money and blood) because the Gog Umagog War will break out due to an economic crisis in the world and because they will go up to Yerushalayim looking for blood.
- Also, in this war, it is expected that there will be the greatest bloodshed in the history of mankind.
- Also, אדמים is the Rashei Teivot of the verse that speaks of the beginning of redemption: מְקִימִי מֵעָפָר דָּל; מֵאַשְׁפֹּת, יָרִים אֶבְיוֹן
- Also, אדמים is the Sofei Teivot of וְדָוִד עַבְדִּי, נָשִׂיא לָהֶם לְעוֹלָם and of וַאֲנִי יְהוָה, אֶהְיֶה לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים, וְעַבְדִּי דָוִד, נָשִׂיא בְתוֹכָם in 2 ways.
- He heard from one of the grandchildren of the late Shomrei Emunim Rebbe ZT"L who told him a few weeks before his death about the year 5773 that on Hanukka, there will be fire; in Adar, much wine will be poured; and in Nissan, there will be a great vengeance against the nations.
- It is also brought down in the book "Imrei Tzvi" (Koshkelov) that the Teshuva that precedes the Geula will start at Hanukka.
- A Torah Codes table is brought from Rav Glazerson with "From Hanukka", "In 5773", "Teshuva", "Mashiah" - all in the Book of Devarim, which hints to the sixth millennium.
- Another Torah Codes table is brought with "The Keitz", "Be'itah", "The Land of Israel", "5773".
- Rav Avraham Agassi adds that the names of the Kelipot of Yishmael who surround Yerushalayim are Fatah and Hamas (פתח חמס). Together, they have the same gematria as Yerushalayim (ירושלים) with 596.
- Solar eclipse:
- It is brought down in the "Davar Be'ito" calendar (Erev Rosh Hodesh Kislev, 5773) that during the Molad of Kislev, there was a total solar eclipse in Australia and surroundings.
- And it is brought down in the book "Yalkut Moshe" in the name of "a tradition from Ezra Hasofer, Rav Saadia Gaon, Rabbeinu Moshe Hadarshan, and the Arizal" that if there is a solar eclipse in the Molad of Kislev, there will be great pain in Egypt. And this tradition was fulfilled since Egypt is spurred against Egypt [due to Morsi's power grab].
- And it is also brought down in the "Sefer Zechira" that a solar eclipse in the Molad of the month of Kislev points to [Bar Minan] an atmosphere of plagues and all types of fevers, a stormy wind, and a great war.