Geula Update from Rav Fish - Pesah 5773
From Rav Fish's latest:
- From R' Yosef Sofer: The letters that follow אחר צה"ל are וקם שבט. This hints that after the draft decree to the IDF, the verse that refers to the coming of Mashiah will be fulfilled: וקם שבט מישראל.
- [From Rav Fish's update for Yitro this year:]
It is publicized in the name of the Hazon Ish ZT"L that some of the Kana'im came to him during the establishment of the State of Israel to explain their views to him. He answered them that their views would be correct in maybe 60 years, but until then, we have to take money from the Zionists and to vote and to influence from the inside. And today, after a little more than 60 years, it appears that in Shamayim, it has been decided like the opinion of the Kana'im that the time has come to separate from them, as we said.When this "government of apostasy" was established, the leader of "Torah VeYir'ah Institutions", who was the greatest Kana'i of the previous generation, had passed away
- The Pope:
- The Rama"z adds:
- On Wednesday of Parshat Vayikra, when they made the final announcement about this "government of apostasy", on that same day, they announced the appointment of a new pope, who wears all white, with the aspect of, "כלו הפך לבן it is all turned white". (See the beginning here.)
- And also, when they appoint the pope, they have a tradition to make Avoda Zara out of white smoke.
- Rav Shlomo Reiskin adds:
- This pope is the 266th pope; 266 is the gematria of חורבן [destruction, as in that of the Beit Hamikdash], to hint that until now will be the Beit Hamikdash in a state of destruction, whose root is in Xtianity.
- Also, the name of the pope is BerGOGlio, including the word "GOG" [YY - also, his mother's mother's last name is "Gogna"].
- He is the first "non-Ashkenazi" [i.e. non-European] pope in 1272 years, meaning he is a "Sepharadi" from right of the Kelipa (Keitz Hayamin), in contrast to all his predecessors who were "Ashkenazim" from the left of the Kelipa. The previous "Sepharadi" 1272 years ago was Pope Gregory (גרגוריוס) from Syria, who also contains the word "גוג Gog".
- Also, the name of the Vatican spokesman [YY - that may not be his official title, but rather the English-language media attache] Tom Rosica hints to their downfall: "Tom" is "יתמו" [they will be finished] and "Rosica" is "יתרסקו" [they will be crushed].
- Continuing on the Keli Yakar's idea that הפך לבן means that the word changed to be נבל, it appears that we could add that נבל hints to a war against the Parnassa of Israel, as we see in the gemara (Pesahim 111b) that the angel that is appointed over poverty is called "נבל Naval".
- We also find regarding Naval HaCarmeli that the Parnassa of King David descended from Heaven to Naval and he did not want to be the benefactor to David's men.
- The Sha'ar Hapesukim by the Ariza"l (Balak 188) says that Naval HaCarmeli was a gilgul of Bil'am, who tried to curse Israel and harm the Parnassa of Israel, as it says in Midrash (Devarim Rabba 3:4): "Everything that Israel eats in this world is from the power of the blessings of the wicked Bil'am." This means that Balak and Bil'am tried to harm the Parnassa of Israel, but HKB"H changed the curse into a blessing. Also in Sha'ar Hapesukim, it says that Naval was a gilgul of Lavan, who did not want to be the benefactor of Parnassa to Yaakov Avinu.
- R' Tzion David Siboni adds: the gematria of "לפיד בנט ביבי" is "לחם עוני".
- Also, the Zohar (Bereishit 28a) on the verse "ונבל כי ישבע לחם":
this refers to the Erev Rav, as in "עַם נָבָל, וְלֹא חָכָם"
- Also, the Tikunei Zohar (2a)
The Shechina is more angry over ונבל כי ישבע לחם since it says regarding it [the Torah, here] לְכוּ, לַחֲמוּ בְלַחֲמִי['Come, eat of my bread'] since he [one who is full of bread] is a stingy person, Naval with his money is called "Naval". Since he is not generous and is not of the decendants of the Avot, about whom it is said: "נְדִיבֵי עַמִּים, נֶאֱסָפוּ". This is because a stingy person is a pauper of the mind since he does not perform kindness to Torah-learners to support them, and Torah without Mitzvot is not considered "Torat Hashem".
- And it's also brought down in Rashi (Tehlim 60:6) that Hashem tests those who fear Him with tests in that if one passes them, the nations of the world will not second-guess the good that Hashem gives them [those who fear Him] afterwards. Here are his words:
You have given to those who fear You a "נס" - tests of many troubles. "להתנוסס" - with which to be tested if they will stand strong in fearing You. "מפני קשט" - to adorn Your measures in the world; when You give them goodness, the nations will not second-guess You, but rather, they will adorn Your judgement and will say, "It is nice that He gave them goodness since they withstood many tests."
- We find in the gemara that the angel that is appointed over Parnassa is called, "נקיד" and the angel appointed over poverty is called "נבל". Rashi there explains that נקיד is an expression of cleanliness, so therefore, it doesn't want the crumbs to be thrown about to be trampled over with feet. נבל, on the other hand, is an expression of dirt.
- Rav Yosef Gertner adds that this is why Yaakov fought Lavan regarding Parnassa, by way of the sheep that were נקדים (spotted) and peeling spots on the sticks. This is because Lavan לבן is connected [using the same letters] as the angel of poverty - to fight against Yaakov and to trick him to prevent him from having a Parnsassa. And Yaakov fought against him using the angel נקיד, who is appointed over Parnassa. We also find this in the Zohar (Vayetze 162a) that Yaakov fulfilled the Mitzvah of Tefillin by way of the sticks that he put in the water so that the sheep would conceive and give birth, etc. And the Mitzvah of Tefillin is connected to the angel נקיד to draw the blessing of Parnassah, as explained in the essay "Hashmal Tzitzit". Also, the verse (Bereishit 31:7) וַאֲבִיכֶן הֵתֶל בִּי, וְהֶחֱלִף אֶת-מַשְׂכֻּרְתִּי is Sofei Teivot תפילין to show that the Mitzvah of Tefillin is what saved Yaakov from the trickery of Lavan and caused an abundance of Parnassa to come to Yaakov. And we also find in the Zohar (Vayetze 161a) that this verse has hints to the blessing of Parnassa with which Hashem blessed Yaakov.
- And also, in these days, swarms of locusts have spread over the Land of Israel. And it is known the story of the Ariza"l who rebuked his students who did not support a certain pauper in Tzfat. And when they then were diligent in supporting him, they saw swarms of locusts coming and then returning from whence they came. And the Ariza"l told them that they saved Tzfat from a plague of locusts which comes as a punishment for harming the poor.
- And we know that the prophet Yoel prophesied about the great plague of locusts that occurred in his days, and immediately afterwards, he prophesied about Gog Umagog and the Future Redemption. In chapters 1-2, the prophecy was about the locusts, and in chapters 3-4, the prophecy is about the End of Days. Chapter 3 begins, "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy". Most of the commentators ask why he said that the Future Redemption will occur "afterward", meaning after the plague of locusts that was in their days much much before the End of Days. The Malbim there explains that even the earlier chapters hint to the Future Redemption, and therefore says "afterward" as we see in the verses:
- [Yoel 1:6] "For a people is come up upon my land, mighty, and without number..."
- [1:15] "Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand..."
- [2:1-2] "let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is at hand. A day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, as blackness spread upon the mountains; a great people and a mighty, there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after them, even to the years of many generations."
- [2:11] "And the LORD uttereth His voice before His army; for His camp is very great, for he is mighty that executeth His word; for great is the day of the LORD and very terrible; and who can abide it?"
- [2:19-20] "And the LORD answered and said unto His people: 'Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith; and I will no more make you a reproach among the nations; But I will remove far off from you the northern one, ..."
- Lapid and his father are the 2 flames (לפידים) that burn the tails that symbolize the State of Israel which belongs to Ephraim, in the Sod of MBY before the Geula.
- It says (Yeshaya 7:2-7): "And it was told the house of David, saying: 'Aram is confederate with Ephraim.' And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the forest are moved with the wind. Then said the LORD unto Isaiah: 'Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shear-jashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool, in the highway of the fullers' field; and say unto him: Keep calm, and be quiet; fear not, neither let thy heart be faint, because of these two tails of smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin and Aram, and of the son of Remaliah. Because Aram hath counselled evil against thee, Ephraim also, and the son of Remaliah, saying: Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set up a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeel; thus saith the Lord GOD: It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass."
- This prophecy was said at a time that there were 2 kingdoms in Israel, the kingdom of Ahaz from the House of David, who ruled in Yerushalayim, and the house of Pekah ben Remalyahu from Ephraim who ruled in Shomron. And it's brought down in the Gr"a (Sifra Ditzni'uta, chapter 1) that the verses also hint to what will occur between the 2 Meshihim in the future. The Kingdom of Ephraim corresponds to the kingdom that will belong to MBY before the Geula. Afterwards, "Emanuel", who is Hizkiya, is born, and he corresponds to MBD.
- Also, we only find one other place in Tanach where "שני [ה]זנבות" is used, and also there, the 2 tails were burning. (Shofetim 15:4-5) "And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took torches [לפידים], and turned tail to tail, and put a torch [לפיד] in the midst between every two tails. And when he had set the torches [לפידים] on fire, he let them go into the standing corn of the Philistines..."
- And it's possible that there is a hint here to Ya'ir Lapid and his father, who are the 2 Lapidim who burn the 2 tails, who symbolize the Erev Rav kingdom, which is related to Ephraim in the Sod of MBY.
- Also, פקח בן רמלא is the gematria of נתניהו [YY - my calculation has it off by 10] as Rashi on Yeshaya 7:6 says that his name was really פקח בן רמלא.
- Also, בן רמליהו hints to בנימן נתניהו, who is whom this prophecy refers to according to what we are saying.
- Rav Avraham Agassi adds: בנט is hinted to in בן טבאל, who might be whom this prophecy refers to acccording to what we are saying.
- Also, בן טבאל is the letters בן אב טומי לפיד.
- Also, בנט is the letters of נבט, the father of Yerav'am, the king from the tribe of Yosef.
- Also, יאיר is the gematria of the name of his father יוסף טומי, hinting to the idea that he defiled [טמא] the kingdom of Yosef more than it was previously.
- Also, לפיד symbolizes Yosef's attribute of Yesod, as it says in Likutei Torah of the Ariza"l (Shofetim 289) "אשת לפידות - is Yesod, upon whom it is said, 'and His arrow shall go forth as the lightning', which refers to the drop of Zera that shoots out like an arrow."
- And it is known that the helicopter tragedy many years ago over She'ar Yashuv, in the week that the Haftara that contains Yeshaya 7 is read, everyone said that it was hinted in the verses, where verse 3 says "You and She'ar Yashuv your son" and verse 4 said "Keep calm, and be quiet; fear not, neither let thy heart be faint, because of these two tails of smoking firebrands". We see that even then that a tragedy of the State of Israel is hinted to in this prophecy.
- And we will bring down an essay about the helicopter tragedy from Dr. Moshe Katz that deals with skips in the Torah. In it, we see a great connection between the tragedy and the number 73, which is the number of the current year: 5773: On Tuesday, the 28th of Shevat, 5757, a terrible tragedy occurred that is known as "The helicopter tragedy". The tragedy occurred when 2 Yas'ur helicopters belonging to the IDF crashed into each other in the skies of Northern Israel at the time that they were carrying soldiers from the Nahal (Yesod) Brigade to Southern Lebanon. The accident occurred over the Yishuv that is called "She'ar Yashuv". In the incident, 73 people on the helicopters were killed. The incident occurred between Parshat Yitro and Parshat Mishpatim. In the Haftara of Parshat Yitro appear the following verses: "Then said the LORD unto Isaiah: 'Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shear-jashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool, in the highway of the fullers' field; and say unto him: Keep calm, and be quiet; fear not, neither let thy heart be faint, because of these two tails of smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin and Aram, and of the son of Remaliah." The connection between the verses and the tragedy is bone-chilling, and was publicized on all forms of media. An entire country is enwrapped in heavy sorrow. Let's delve into the details:
- the Haftara of the Parshat Hashavu'a when the tragedy occurred, it was Chapter 7 and verse 3. This hints to the 73 fatalities who fell in the tragedy.
- "She'ar Yashuv" was mentioned in the verses and "two tails of smoking firebrands" and "fierce anger".
- In She'ar Yashuv at the time of the tragedy, 73 families lived in the Yishuv.
- In Parshat Mishpatim, read on the Shabbat after the tragedy, this verse appears: "Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel", meaning Moshe went up with 73 other important people in Israel. Again, the number 73.
- Rav Shlomo Reiskin adds that the tragedy occurred in the Galil גליל, which has the gematria of 73.
- Also, in the year 1973 was a great crisis for the State of Israel, the Yom Kippur War, when their Kohi Ve'otzem Yadi fell.
- Also, Route 73 in the Galil starts at Adashim Interchange - צמת עדשים - which has the gematria of משיח בן דוד. And it ends at Nehalel Interchange - צמת נהלל - hinting to the Great Hallel with which we will praise Hashem in the Geula. And the road crosses the Yishuv called Ramat David. Rav Avraham Weinberg adds that David and Shelomo together ruled [in Yerushalayim] for 73 years.
- Also, when searching in Torah codes for the minimal meeting between "אסון" and "המסוקים", a table shows the minimal meeting, and shows כ"ח שבט, along with שאר and ישוב.