Geula Update from Rav Fish - Hukat 5773
From Rav Fish's latest:
- It's brought down in the book "She'al Lecha Ot" that he found in a very old book that the Keitz of Mashiah is hinted to in the verse (Shemot 38:28) וְאֶת-הָאֶלֶף וּשְׁבַע הַמֵּאוֹת, וַחֲמִשָּׁה וְשִׁבְעִים, עָשָׂה וָוִים, לָעַמּוּדִים [And of the thousand seven hundred seventy and five shekels he made hooks for the pillars]. The hint is:
- ואת האלף - which is Rashei Teivot for ואם תמנה ה' אלף - and if you will count 5000
- וּשְׁבַע מֵאוֹת וְשִׁבְעִים וְחָמֵשׁ - and 775
- [Verse 25's version has the word] שקל - which is Rashei Teivot for שנת קץ לישראל - and year of the Keitz for Israel
- This year should be a year of salvation - תְּשֻׁעָה - for Israel
- It's brought down in the "Kovetz Beit Aharon Veyisrael" (year 17, volume 5, p. 152) in the name of the Ba'al Haturim that was printed in Vienna in 5554, but is no longer extant, that he writes at the end of the Tocheha in Parshat Ki Tavo that there are 775 (תשע"ה) words in the Tocheha, which equals the gematria of יין תרעלה, which is a cup of punishment. It comes out that the exile, which is compared to the cup of punishment, will last until the year 5775, and that's when the curses of the Tocheha will end. (When doing a computer search, it comes out exactly as he wrote.) He also brings down in the name of the Roke'ah that in the 15 Shir Hama'alot [psalms], there are 775 words. (However, when doing a computer search, it comes to 811 words.)
- The Rama"z adds that the reason the big protest against the draft was opposite the Draft Office at the entrance to Yerushalayim because it is brought down in the book "Kol Hator" that the war against the Erev Rav will take place at the gates of Yerushalayim.
- The street where the protest took place is named after Rav Yechiel Michel Tukachinsky ZT"L because according to him, the end of the area of Yerushalayim in regard to reading the Megilla - is there.
- Holocaust and Six Day War
- It's brought down in the book "Asot Peri" that the Holocaust broke out in the year תרח"ץ [the year 5698], which was בקר [equalling 302] years before the end of the millennium. The Six Day War broke out ערב [equalling 272] years before the end of the millennium. Upon this, it could be said: בַּבֹּקֶר תֹּאמַר מִי-יִתֵּן עֶרֶב [In the morning thou shalt say: 'Would it were even!']
- Punishment to the Nations
- It's brought down in Rabbeinu Yona on Avot (chapter 1) that Hashem said about the Exodus דן אנכי and many plagues came due to this. All the more so is this true in the Final Exile, where many Parshiyot were written about the salvations and consolations, neither hath the eye seen a God beside Thee, who worketh for him that waiteth for Him. R' Y. G. explains that although Rabbeinu Yona is speaking about the good part of the salvation of Israel and its consolation, still the verse of דן אנכי speaks of Hashem's vengeance against the nations, and especially Edom, about whom whole prophecies were written, like וְהָיָה אֱדוֹם יְרֵשָׁה, וְהָיָה יְרֵשָׁה שֵׂעִיר--אֹיְבָיו and וְלֹא-יִהְיֶה שָׂרִיד לְבֵית עֵשָׂו and like Tosafot (Avoda Zara 2b, top) says that Edom's fate was sealed [during the killing of the Asara Harugei Malchut] and we are awaiting its enactment. Also, Ovadia prophesied: כַּאֲשֶׁר עָשִׂיתָ יֵעָשֶׂה לָּךְ, גְּמֻלְךָ יָשׁוּב בְּרֹאשֶׁךָ.