Geula Update from Rav Fish - Kippur 5774
From Rav Fish's latest:
- Zohar hints to Tishri, 5774
- We find in the Zohar (Mishpatim 120a):
בְּדַרְגַּת מָשִׁיחַ בֶּן יוֹסֵף הוּא רוֹמֵז, "עַתָּה יְלַחֲכוּ הַקָּהָל אֶת כָּל סְבִיבתֵינוּ כִּלְחךְֹ הַשּׁוֹר אֵת יֶרֶק הַשָּׂדֶה", שֶׁעֲלֵיהֶם נֶאֱמַר "בִּפְרֹחַ רְשָׁעִים כְּמוֹ עֵשֶׂב לְהִשָּׁמְדָם עֲדֵי עַד". וְלֹא עַד בִּכְלָל, אֶלָּא עַד דְּמָטִי לָ'עַד', מִתַּמָּן וָאֵילָךְ "לְהִשָּׁמְדָם עֲדֵי עַד". כְּשֶׁהִגִּיעוּ לְתִשְׁרֵי, שֶׁהוּא שׁוֹר, בּוֹ "כִּלְחךְֹ הַשּׁוֹר" וְכוּ', וְיִתְקַיֵּם בְּהַהוּא זִמְנָא "בַּבֹּקֶר יֹאכַל עַד", דְּהַיְינוּ "עַד כִּי יָבֹא שִׁילֹה".
- Also, תשע"ד is Notrikon of תשרי ע"ד
- תשע"ד is also Rashei Teivot for (Tehilim 51:10) תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי, שָׂשׂוֹן וְשִׂמְחָה; תָּגֵלְנָה, עֲצָמוֹת דִּכִּיתָ
- לעת תמוט רגלם
- The Megaleh Amukot says:
It says: לִי נָקָם וְשִׁלֵּם, לְעֵת תָּמוּט רַגְלָם. When the Neshamot reach feet with feet (רגלין ברגלין), then is the time of Redemption.The explanation is that since "feet" represent the aspect of money, as the gemara says (Sanhedrin 110a):
It says: וְאֵת כָּל-הַיְקוּם אֲשֶׁר בְּרַגְלֵיהֶם. Ribbi Elazar said: This refers to a person's money which keeps him on his feet....therefore, when there is hardship with money, the Redemption will come.
- R' David Tzion Siboni adds that there is a hint from the verses to our situation today. It says: הֲלֹא-הוּא, כָּמֻס עִמָּדִי - the word עמדי is the gematria of לפיד. Then, it says: חָתוּם, בְּאוֹצְרֹתָי - referring to the שר האוצר, the Treasury Minister - Lapid. Then, it says לִי - the Rashei Teivot of יאיר לפיד. Then, it says נָקָם - the gematria of קץ. Then, it says וְשִׁלֵּם לְעֵת תָּמוּט רַגְלָם - fighting over the money of Israel. The word "רגלם" is the gematria of 273, the number of years from the "morning" of the sixth millennium until 5773 [YY - or, perhaps, 5774 if starting from 5501]. Then, it says כִּי קָרוֹב יוֹם אֵידָם [for the day of their calamity is at hand] and then, וְחָשׁ עֲתִדֹת לָמוֹ - the word חש with the letters is the gematria of יש so it refers to the יש עתיד party. Finally, it says כִּי-יָדִין יְהוָה עַמּוֹ, וְעַל-עֲבָדָיו יִתְנֶחָם: כִּי יִרְאֶה כִּי-אָזְלַת יָד, וְאֶפֶס עָצוּר וְעָזוּב - Hashem will redeem us because of our inescapable status of poverty.
- 5776 and 1948 years
- If Motza'ei Shevi'it in Tish'a Be'av 5776 [YY - כצ"ל, even though he says 5775] is the end of the days of exile, then the days of exile are exactly 1948 years - the same amount of years from Creation until Avraham was born. And just as Avraham Avinu came and took the reward for all the generations that preceded him, similarly, the generation of the Redemption will come and take the reward for all the days of exile. It's also brought down in Sha'ar Hakavanot of the Ariza"l (introduction to Birkat Hashahar) that the filtration of the souls from Creation until Avraham Avinu is the same Sod of the filtration of souls that were filtered during the exile. And, as was brought down previously, the Ariza"l holds that all the filtrations will cease in the year 5775.
- 40 Years Since the Yom Kippur War
- R' A. Boyer adds that according to the view of Haza"l that our 5774 is really 5773 and 5734 is really 5733, then it comes out that the Yom Kippur War occurred in 5733 and it is now 5773 - 40 years later. The year of תשל"ג is symbolized by שלג [snow] which hints to חסד, whereas the year תשע"ג is symbolized by געש [volcano] which hints to fire. And after אַרְבָּעִים שָׁנָה, אָקוּט בְּדוֹר-- וָאֹמַר, עַם תֹּעֵי לֵבָב הֵם; וְהֵם, לֹא-יָדְעוּ דְרָכָי. אֲשֶׁר-נִשְׁבַּעְתִּי בְאַפִּי; אִם-יְבֹאוּן, אֶל-מְנוּחָתִי [For forty years was I wearied with that generation, and said: It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known My ways; Wherefore I swore in My wrath, that they should not enter into My rest.], meaning that in the year of "אם" - year 41 - which is after the 40 years, they will merit to "enter into My rest" in the Final Redemption. And this will be by way of the Sefira of "Binah" which is the Sod of the number 40 and has the aspect of אמא and אֵם, which has 5 Hasadim and 5 Gevurot, which have the aspect of snow and fire and the aspect of Yom Hakippurim.