Geula Update from Rav Fish - Beshalah and Yitro 5775
From Rav Fish on Beshalah:
- [Adding to what was said by the Arizal and Ba'al Hatanya about ואת האלף:]
- The Vavim (hooks) represent the letter Vav that Yaakov took as collateral from Eliyahu, who will announce the Redemption - because יעקוב is Rashei Teivot יתדות, עמודים, קרשים, ווים, בריחים. We see that the letter Vav of יעקוב corresponds to the Vavim.
- R' Yaakov Matar adds that the name Shakai, which symbolizes the Yesod, which has the aspect of the letter Vav - comes out in a special gematria of 1776 (1775 + the Kollel) when taking the sum of each permutation of the gematria value. And Havaya comes out to the same number:
26 = הוי"ה 314 = שד"י 026
Total = 1776 Total = 1776
- Saudi King
- Rav R. Shafir adds the death of the sixth Saudi king, corresponds to the Yesod of the Kelipa since six symbolizes Yesod. And there is a symbolism here that the period of MBY is ending and the Malchut [of the seventh king, as 7 corresponds to Malchut] of MBD begins.
- 5776 in relation to previous Kitzim
- I heard from Rav Eliyahu Buhbut Shlit"a that the Ketz of the book Kaftor Vaferah (chapter 6) is 5163. According to this, it comes out that the year 5776 is 613 years after this Ketz, corresponding to the 613 Mitzvot. And it's possible that we were lacking merits, and HKB"H added a year of exilt corresponding to every Mitzvah to complete what was lacking from the completion of the fulfillment of the Mitzvot among all of Am Yisrael.
- Also, the 5163rd verse in the Torah is וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֵלַי, קוּם רֵד מַהֵר מִזֶּה--כִּי שִׁחֵת עַמְּךָ, אֲשֶׁר הוֹצֵאתָ מִמִּצְרָיִם: סָרוּ מַהֵר, מִן-הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר צִוִּיתִם--עָשׂוּ לָהֶם, מַסֵּכָה [And the LORD said unto me: 'Arise, get thee down quickly from hence; for thy people that thou hast brought forth out of Egypt have dealt corruptly; they are quickly turned aside out of the way which I commanded them; they have made them a molten image.'] Here, there is a hint that that year, we were lacking merit due to our many sins.
- He also adds that the Ketz of the Rambam is 4976. And it comes out that the year 5776 is 800 years after the Ketz of the Rambam.
- And we explained that the number 8 is the Sod of Redemption.
- Also, the Rambam learned his Ketz from what Bil'am said כָּעֵת, יֵאָמֵר לְיַעֲקֹב וּלְיִשְׂרָאֵל, מַה-פָּעַל, אֵל [now is it said of Jacob and of Israel: 'What hath God wrought!'] and about these verses, Balak complained and said: לְכָה-נָּא אֶקָּחֲךָ, אֶל-מָקוֹם אַחֵר; אוּלַי יִישַׁר בְּעֵינֵי הָאֱלֹהִים ['Come now, I will take thee unto another place; peradventure it will please God], meaning that Balak, who symbolizes the power of the S"M, was fighting that the prophecy not be fulfilled at this date , but at a different, later date, "peradventure it will please G-d". And it is amazing that the gematria of אוּלַי יִישַׁר בְּעֵינֵי הָאֱלֹהִים is 800.
- Verses with the gematria of 5775 when using Sofit letters as bigger values (ך=500, ם=600, etc.)
- The verse (Shemot 21:26) וְכִי-יַכֶּה אִישׁ אֶת-עֵין עַבְדּוֹ, אוֹ-אֶת-עֵין אֲמָתוֹ--וְשִׁחֲתָהּ: לַחָפְשִׁי יְשַׁלְּחֶנּוּ, תַּחַת עֵינוֹ. [And if a man smite the eye of his bondman, or the eye of his bondwoman, and destroy it, he shall let him go free for his eye's sake.] has the gematria of 5775.
- [Rav Fish said earlier that] even though only an Eved Kena'ani goes out with Shen Ve'ayin and not an Eved Ivri, Am Yisrael in our long exile have the aspect of an Eved Kena'ani, whose servitude is for a lengthy period.
- Also, the verse that talks about Eliyahu Hanavi going up in a storm to heaven (Melachim Bet 2:12) וֶאֱלִישָׁע רֹאֶה, וְהוּא מְצַעֵק אָבִי אָבִי רֶכֶב יִשְׂרָאֵל וּפָרָשָׁיו, וְלֹא רָאָהוּ, עוֹד; וַיַּחֲזֵק, בִּבְגָדָיו, וַיִּקְרָעֵם, לִשְׁנַיִם קְרָעִים [And Elisha saw it, and he cried: 'My father, my father, the chariots of Israel and the horsemen thereof!' And he saw him no more; and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.] has the gematria of 5775. This is because we expect that Eliyahu will return to the world with a chariot and horsemen this year to redeem Israel.