Geula-Related Recent Links

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Lazer Beams: Gog Umagog is Over

Rabbi Lazer Brody of Lazer Beams, who interestingly is against Mashiah speculation, writes in his latest piece:
It's true - the war we all dreaded, described in Ezekiel's prophecy (chapters 38, 39) - is over. Now, we are closer than ever to the true redemption, the coming of Moshiach, and the building of the Holy Temple. A banner headline? I only found out few hours ago - here's what happened:

Periodically, I update the Melitzer Rebbe shlit"a (Hebrew abbreviation for "may he merit long and good days") as to what's appearing on Lazer Beams. Also, I get the Rebbe's opinion on private answers I send to readers, along with his suggestions and blessing for problem-solving. For several weeks now, I've been preparing a post on the War of Gog and Magog, and how - according to the leading rabbis of the last 300 years - it will manifest itself. When I showed the Rebbe my findings, based predominantly on the works of the Vilna Gaon and Rebbe Nachman of Breslev, the Melitzer looked up from his Gemorra and said, "No need to print that article, Lazer; the war is already over!"

G-d willing, tomorrow's post will elaborate further; don't miss it!


BE"H, BL"N, I won't.

2 Comments:

At Tue May 17, 03:33:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Please follow up in as much detail as you can!

 
At Tue May 17, 04:31:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbi Lazer is a rock-solid source. Thanks for the important post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home